Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm Spurs, I'm shutting Kane down after the CL game on Tue, so he can rest and bring him back vs Barca.

If you cannot beat Brighton and Huddersfield without Kane then you aren't a serious team to begin with tbh.

Brighton beat Man Utd, so they can cause problems. Huddersfield can give anyone a good game on a good day lol

That's why I love the EPL, small teams can beat big teams, no game is guaranteed

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liverpool once again made it difficult for themselves, game should've been put to bed at 3-0 on several occasions. Van Dijk was MOTM for me.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Liverpool once again made it difficult for themselves, game should've been put to bed at 3-0 on several occasions. Van Dijk was MOTM for me.

All around, this was the best they've looked since West Ham. Midfield was at its disruptive best, and the defense did a great job preventing Spurs from getting too many great chances.

I'm hoping Klopp puts out a similar squad Tuesday at Anfield and rotates the squad next Saturday for Saints.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Win is a win especially against Spurs away and I’d say best we’ve looked since opening day, we far from our final form and the mf shouldn’t look anything like it does now in a months time but we still perfect, I’ll take 5 wins from 5 and playing far from our best stuff and a couple points on City at least at this stage allday everyday, in seasons past we’d have dropped multiple points already by not being able to get results if we aren’t 100% purring or show the ability to manage games and see out the result.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

It was an excellent away performance coming off international fortnight vs a rival. Also you just have accept this is Klopp ball, if you ain't ready to have near heart attacks, then you need to not watch.