Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I know it isn't good enough, which I said and argued with my breh @Mané Swagincha about. But it is needed because Mane and Mo tend to switch off defensively. Milner and Henderson will give 110% effort.

I like TheOx but he isn't really an upgrade tbh. Lacks the tactical intelligence of Henderson, the delivery of Milner and the tekkers of Wijnaldum.

A goal in each CL leg against City last season bruv..he is top quality as a midfielder

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ox is a nice reserve to have. He's not good enough to start week to week however. That was the whole reason I was apprehensive to getting him in the first place.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The attack was too much for them. Everybody scored it seemed like.

Agreed, I'm still happy for the W and 8 goals even tho it's against a newly promoted team. I wanna see this same energy against seasoned La Liga/champion league teams.

I'm just wished Coutinho's name was on the score board:mjcry:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Agreed, I'm still happy for the W and 8 goals even tho it's against a newly promoted team. I wanna see this same energy against seasoned La Liga/champion league teams.

I'm just wished Coutinho's name was on the score board:mjcry:

:russ: He was trying, especially towards the end of the match.