Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Cannot react, same with Mbappe.

tumblr_no3yroa9bZ1sps56eo1_250.gif
Please they up 2 nil to Burnley best believe I’m reacting with a choke out.
There’s layers to the game friend. Foh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Please they up 2 nil to Burnley best believe I’m reacting with a choke out.
There’s layers to the game friend. Foh.

Let me guess :mjpls:

You ever played any organised football, before? This happens from school level all the way up to professional level. Is it right, no, but once you've shown you will react, players will continue to do it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He'll probably still end up with 40+ goals.

Them Serie A defenders are about that life :mjlit:.

People forget about the Italian goons back there...there's a reason why Italian teams in Europe are TOUGH ass matches. You get beat up in Italy still.

It ain't about his philosophy, its about his stubbornness.

He's had 4 weeks to implement an entire philosophical change AND he didn't have the summer because of the World Cup. This team won't be running on all cylinders until at least December and Kos is back. Then you extrapolate that by the fact that he doesn't have HIS players outside of Torreia and Matteo really. The first two weeks were rough, but this run up until around mid-October is going to be perfect for them to grow as a side.

Auba-Ozil-Laca looks AMAZING together. Get Xhaka outa there...start Matteo/Rambo or Matteo/Torreia. START FUGGING LENO and one more CB and a winger and this team is solid to make a bush back into the top 4.