Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gunners you realize our only strikers on the depth chart are Giroud and Chamakh? Podolski can do a job there...even though ive never in my life seen him play as a lone striker for any team. As the day gets on i just keep getting angrier and angrier. If Giroud isnt working or gets tired we cant even sub him off for someone. What the fukk man.

Last season come to think of it, did we ever sub off RVP? :heh:

Worth a punt, but I can see Wenger usin Walcott more as a striker this season

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dzeko ain't clinical...and his lack of a good first touch and passing breaks up the attacking flow. Is Guidetti still on the squad? I'd give him a run out before Dzeko.

ya he is he has some type of injury ATM but he just signed a new contract i hope he gets some run. him suarez, pozo razak rekik are the future brehs:whoo:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
gif.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I wonder which manager is gonna get fired first...

someone start up a vbookie. I got 500 on AVB.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Nah, AVB will be alright

Yeah. Dembele should get the automatic nod, Adebayor getting his fitness up in the next two weeks will be vital, Clint doing what Lennon cannot do - SHOOT!, Bale easing off the "how to be like ronaldo" tutorial videos and everything will take shape.

I am calling it now

5th place finish
FA and League Cup Winner
Europa League 2nd Stage Knockout. :jawalrus: