Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Manuel-Almunia-Wallpaper.jpg

That explains everything, totally forgotten he ended up there.

:snoop: Whatever was Wenger thinkin when makin a career #2 keeper into a top clubs #1. Then again United did do it with Roy Carroll

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:snoop: Whatever was Wenger thinkin when makin a career #2 keeper into a top clubs #1. Then again United did do it with Roy Carroll
cost the club a real title challenge in 2010 with his fukk ups. :snoop:

I :bow: to Wenger but starting this clown for as long as he did was real negligence.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YDB do you agree that dzeko needs to make the most of his chances. i mean if tevez feed him that ball he wouldnt have scored. and if tevez wasnt there to re direct the ball. he wouldve hit the corner flag

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
YDB do you agree that dzeko needs to make the most of his chances. i mean if tevez feed him that ball he wouldnt have scored. and if tevez wasnt there to re direct the ball. he wouldve hit the corner flag

It wont matter, Aguero's gunna be back after the international break and Dzeko's gone next summer

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just come back from the u21 game and oh my facking days :wow: remember the name Jeremy Boga.

15 years old :wow:

I'm lost for words :wow:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Dzeko ain't clinical...and his lack of a good first touch and passing breaks up the attacking flow. Is Guidetti still on the squad? I'd give him a run out before Dzeko.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
cost the club a real title challenge in 2010 with his fukk ups. :snoop:

I :bow: to Wenger but starting this clown for as long as he did was real negligence.

Apparently Almunia is mixture of Zoff and Yashin in training. Robert Green when it gets real.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Gunners you realize our only strikers on the depth chart are Giroud and Chamakh? Podolski can do a job there...even though ive never in my life seen him play as a lone striker for any team. As the day gets on i just keep getting angrier and angrier. If Giroud isnt working or gets tired we cant even sub him off for someone. What the fukk man.

Last season come to think of it, did we ever sub off RVP? :heh: