Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm a bit drunk. Went to the undergrad bars up here, alright. Met a 3L whom I'm interested in. Has bold eyebrows, very pretty. DJs are fukkin terrible though tbh..

Can't find a decent dj to play shyt I'm interested in dancing to.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
So we actually have the option to by Sahin fr about 11m :pachaha: What's Arsenal's excuse then? Probabaly wanted an option for like 4.5m knowing wenger

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched motd, Tottenham :dead:

Should have lost to WBA and and should have lost yesterday.

WBA/Steve Clarke :leon: Still surprised everybody tipped them to get relegated/be in the relegation fight before the season. Top 10 finish.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a somewhat peculiar press conference to mark his arrival at Real Madrid, on-loan Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien repeatedly called Jose Mourinho "daddy".

"I call him that (daddy) because I see him as like a father."

"I was in my hotel room yesterday and I had a call from my 'daddy' and he said he would love to have me here."

"I would not have accepted to play for my daddy and Real Madrid if I were not fit at the moment," he added.

Essien getting his Lil Wayne on.

If anyone can get an extra 10% from this current version of Essien it's Mourinho. Doubt he plays more than 15-20 games though.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I get the strange feeling that neither Arsenal or Liverpool fans feel very confident going into today's game.

I'm getting a strange vibe for this game. I have a feeling, this game is gonna be fukking crazy.

3-3 draw :manny:

edit
After seeing the starting lineups Liverpool will win. Mannone AND Jenkinson.
SMH

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Just watched motd, Tottenham :dead:

Should have lost to WBA and and should have lost yesterday.

WBA/Steve Clarke :leon: Still surprised everybody tipped them to get relegated/be in the relegation fight before the season. Top 10 finish.
Spurs will be in proper form when Adebayor gets fit and Scott Parker is back from injury. They'll finish the season in 5th battling Arsenal and Swansea for 4th.