Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
word on the street is that pogba knocked up a cokehead thot :francis:

videos of him doing balloons and shyt :martin:

woIlOP.gif

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
All that hype for Inter coming into the season, and they open with a loss to Sassuolo :mjgrin:

They need to get on the phone with Barça, and do whatever it takes to bring Rafinha back. He was a key in turning their season around last year.
Fukk Inter:pacspit::pacspit:
There was a clause in the contract that they had to buy him for 35 million if they qualified for the UCL
Well,they did and they were like ''But we have no money''
So if they come again,no less than 70

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Didnt Sterling get caught with balloons before?

But if Pogba is doing that coke it's over. Maradona one of the GOATs but that coke head stuff wouldn't work in this era.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
All that hype for Inter coming into the season, and they open with a loss to Sassuolo :mjgrin:

They need to get on the phone with Barça, and do whatever it takes to bring Rafinha back. He was a key in turning their season around last year.

They always lose to Sassuolo. I think that was their 7 defeat out of 8 against them

Extasy

Archer
Daps
What's wrong with him doing balloons?

It's not illegal nor is it affecting his game...
balloons are always a bad habit for athletes. But the red flag here is his allegedly pregnant addict fiance who will end up affecting pogba's career badly

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I know I didn't post this weekend shyt been crazy...

Arsenal brehs...I'm skeptical of our side but this team showed grit and promise especially from the young guns (Iwobi, Young Douzi, even Torreia.)

Here's my biggest issues.
1. Bellerin at this point is more of a liability than Sokratis or Mustafi. He got torched by Wilian and Hazard all day...and got torched by Sterling the week before. His pace is cool, but having a full-back who can't cross and can't defend is a waste of space. I only with Lichstiner wasn't 85 years old.

2. Cech is NOT the man to be playing out of the back. I know Emery probably wants to give Leno more time in training. But now is the time to put him in, let him gain confidence against West Ham and these other teams and build on that.

3. Lacazette should be starting with Auba on the left. Period.

4. Xhaka is worthless. I've been so impressed with Matteo that I'd be fine with damn near anyone back there with him but Xhaka. If someone can explain what Xhaka has brought to Arsenal besides 30 yellow cards and 3 long goals I'd really appreciate it.

5. Arsenal went two goals down at Samford Bridge and battled back. This was a good sign, but the team needs to gel more and we need another CB good with his feet. I personally think the front line will sort itself out....but we still look so leaky at the back its absurd.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I know I didn't post this weekend shyt been crazy...

Arsenal brehs...I'm skeptical of our side but this team showed grit and promise especially from the young guns (Iwobi, Young Douzi, even Torreia.)

Here's my biggest issues.
1. Bellerin at this point is more of a liability than Sokratis or Mustafi. He got torched by Wilian and Hazard all day...and got torched by Sterling the week before. His pace is cool, but having a full-back who can't cross and can't defend is a waste of space. I only with Lichstiner wasn't 85 years old.

2. Cech is NOT the man to be playing out of the back. I know Emery probably wants to give Leno more time in training. But now is the time to put him in, let him gain confidence against West Ham and these other teams and build on that.

3. Lacazette should be starting with Auba on the left. Period.

4. Xhaka is worthless. I've been so impressed with Matteo that I'd be fine with damn near anyone back there with him but Xhaka. If someone can explain what Xhaka has brought to Arsenal besides 30 yellow cards and 3 long goals I'd really appreciate it.

5. Arsenal went two goals down at Samford Bridge and battled back. This was a good sign, but the team needs to gel more and we need another CB good with his feet. I personally think the front line will sort itself out....but we still look so leaky at the back its absurd.

Here's the thing I've noticed:

1. He's slower (but he put on muscle so it's to be expected)

but worse than that

2. He gets fukkin' tired after a run forward and barely makes it back. That never used to happen.

Two years ago he was lookin' like a potential World Class right back. Now I'll just be happy if he's Top 5 RB in the League. The days of expecting him to break into the Spain squad and lock down that position for 10 years are done.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao at buffon playing with and against former team mates/adversaries children

nasty how much of a legend gigi is...