Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
that's nonsense lad, I'm surprised you fall for these types of transfer rumors:hhh:

Dembelito,Messi,Couti behind Suarez is gonna be all types of :ohhh::wow::blessed:
take out Suarez and you have yourself the best front 3. even better than PSG's. :blessed:

Suarez is wash bro. He needs to lose weight fast or hit the bench :camby:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
take out Suarez and you have yourself the best front 3. even better than PSG's. :blessed:

Suarez is wash bro. He needs to lose weight fast or hit the bench :camby:
@African_brehda Suarez plays a different role now lad he is older and coming off injury. Suarez needs to play Penaldo style just staying in the box keeping CBS busy and scoring tap ins off the magic of the 3 behind him.

the jury still out on your guy Semedito, RB is the weak link of this team. Instead of Thiago from Bayern they should buy Kimmich and move Robertito to CDM/watercarrier

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
black british people are most likely to support arsenal because the club represents east london which has a lot of black british people there. i assume fans on the coli are either from east london, relate to the clubs fanbase or got into football when arsenal had some of the best black players in the world like henry and viera

:comeon:

Arsenal and tottenham are north london . . East london = West Ham/orient/charlton. South London = Palace/Wimbledon. West = Chelsea/Fulham/QPR

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:comeon:

Arsenal and tottenham are north london . . East london = West Ham/orient/charlton. South London = Palace/Wimbledon. West = Chelsea/Fulham/QPR
Thought this was obvious. That's why it's called the North London Derby.
this slipped my mind last night but i thought arsenal still gets a lot of support in the east

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
this slipped my mind last night but i thought arsenal still gets a lot of support in the east
They do, but these days east london seems majority asian, funnily enough you'll see them in arsenal/utd/liverpool shirts and the local white guys supporting shytty West Ham. As said earlier, that late 90s/early 00s period helped arsenal pick up a whole bunch of new fans, and place a serious foothold of support in africa

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tijuana loses

Swagchester United loses

What a time to not be alive.

I’m starting to feel like a Chelski and Arsenal fan, mid table status :francis:

It’s only two games in though so the haters :umad:

Clown, besides last season, Utd been finishing 6th/7th. Chelsea has won the title twice since y'all last won it. You haven't even competed since Fergie left.:ucku::ucku:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
All that hype for Inter coming into the season, and they open with a loss to Sassuolo :mjgrin:

They need to get on the phone with Barça, and do whatever it takes to bring Rafinha back. He was a key in turning their season around last year.

Extasy

Archer
Daps
word on the street is that pogba knocked up a cokehead thot :francis:

videos of him doing balloons and shyt :martin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

DlCm6gOXsAAw7tu.jpg

:mjlol: