Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Just read on my news feed, that Barca/PSG are going to swap Dembele for Rabiot.

Don't understand it, because Barca have enough central midfielders as it is. Biscuits, Vidal, Arthur, Rakitic, Roberto, Rafinha and Denis. Also in a pinch have Coutinho in there, as he has already stated he prefers playing on the left.
No strikers needed just play 6 on the mid

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't understand it, because Barca have enough central midfielders as it is. Biscuits, Vidal, Arthur, Rakitic, Roberto, Rafinha and Denis. Also in a pinch have Coutinho in there, as he has already stated he prefers playing on the left.
that's nonsense lad, I'm surprised you fall for these types of transfer rumors:hhh:

Dembelito,Messi,Couti behind Suarez is gonna be all types of :ohhh::wow::blessed:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd round K.O to Putin :francis:

You clearly haven't watched Barcas first 2 games. Suarez looks gassed :mjcry:
Suarez always starts out slow breh dont get ahead of yourself, last year it was the same thing and ended with 30+goals and missed like another 20.

Suarez with a few more goals is going to be a top 5 scorer in the history of FCB , the one in doubt/debt to Barcelona is Dembelito not Suarez. If Dembele dont work out they will go with Vidal, Busquets,Rakitic and put Couti on the left wing:king:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
what's the point if he can't even advance the ball forward. Just a nothing player for a big club. I knew it just from looking at his build and how in runs even before playing a game. :mjpls::dame:
It just looks to me Mou is allergic to midfielders with flair who are press resistance.
Nah Fred is good everyone just looks shytty playing for Mourinho

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND Felipe Luis taking his talents to PSG :wow:
I’m really torn. He’s my favorite player, so obviously I want him to stay. But there’s not enough room for him and Lucas Hernandez, and Lucas is younger and Filipe has an extended injury history.

I just don’t want to see him go to PSG, because I can’t hate a team that has Dani Alves and Filipe Luis, and I love hating PSG :francis:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

you shouldn't take every footballing rumor as gospel. Barca needs another central midfielder (a good one) but won't swap a generational for fukking Rabiot :mjlol:

noondawg

Pro
Daps

Add in to the fact that his contract is up at the end of the season. Doesn't make sense just wait till Jan. Snap up for free