Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
KDB out for 2 months? Time to drop breh from my fantasy team then.

at least 2 months. Could be a ligament tear and he's out for the season. No one knows yet they are doing scans, all I know is he's on crutches and it's his right knee, same one he injured in 2016.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
yeah gives Foden and Bernardo a change to cook.

Gundogan needs to redeem himself tho, he was poor last game. Either way I'm not too unhappy if he's out until the Winter, City should win most games.. but Anfield may be a step too far for us unfortunately.

:scust: I’m so sick of that fat fukk.

Sounds like it’s his LCL same as ‘16 so prolly 2 months or so. Basically all the relegation squads plus Liverpool in the league. And honestly if there was anytime where KDB missed time I’d rather it be now considering all matches he played last season plus the deep World Cup run.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:scust: I’m so sick of that fat fukk.

Sounds like it’s his LCL same as ‘16 so prolly 2 months or so. Basically all the relegation squads plus Liverpool in the league. And honestly if there was anytime where KDB missed time I’d rather it be now considering all matches he played last season plus the deep World Cup run.

he was horrible against Arsenal but I rate gundogan. That goal he scored against United was class, and he filled in well for Fernandinho against Spurs last season. Don't forget he was coming off a major injury last season(like Mendy is this season) so you have to be patient with him. Since KDB is going to be out he'll be getting alot more playing time and will show his quality. Don't forget how good Gundogan was in 16-17 before he hurt his knee. He was a star in that win over Barca.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Had a belated b-day party the other day. My friends and fam came through and blessed me.

4_C41691_F_B5_C9_4_ECF_99_D2_D35251_EDBC79.jpg

I love my uncle for the Santos gear, but that Honda is going on eBay. If It was a King Kazu kit though, I’d proudly rock that everyday.

:jamesbrownwowww:

My homeboy’s boyfriend has been trying to use my love of Atleti to get me to switch sides to Spain since I met him. I love Koke and Costa, but I might have to sell those too. I couldn’t respect myself wearing another squad’s gear.

EA2875_F6_2_DB1_4_BE1_96_B8_CBD1_A62_CC7_FD.jpg

Wat size is that Honda jersey? :patrice:
My dad copped his Pachuca jersey Last season :pachaha: