Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Nzonzi, Pastore, Cristante and Coric :ehh: great signings by Monchi. But the defense and keeper are :huhldup:

Olsen’s not terrible. He has good size (pause) and athleticism, but he’s a decent traditional keeper at best. A big part of Roma’s success last year was Alisson’s ability to pass, his positional awareness, and his comfort with the ball at his feet.

Olsen doesn’t provide any one of those traits.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties

Between this underdog bullshyt he’s peddling and still crying about Ramos and the CL Final. You mangage a big club my guy, spent loads of money in the summer. Now there’s high expectations and you’re
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Guy just has a losers mentality

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Fenian wha gwan fam.

:umad:

But seriously, I see the Celtic board, doing what the Celtic board always does, hamstring the manager after a couple of seasons of CL football and take it for granted, by giving no money and spend it on the stadium instead.
Someone check his dogs? :damn:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Between this underdog bullshyt he’s peddling and still crying about Ramos and the CL Final. You mangage a big club my guy, spent loads of money in the summer. Now there’s high expectations and you’re
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Guy just has a losers mentality

he just wants the we beat the champions of the league title and net spend title. idk if he can deal with the actual season long pressures Klopp is perfect for that fanbase tbh

This behind the scene documentary should be interesting :leon:

imma be posted up sunday afternoon watching this. with a blunt and pizza. it will be glorious

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
@Fenian wha gwan fam.

But seriously, I see the Celtic board, doing what the Celtic board always does, hamstring the manager after a couple of seasons of CL football and take it for granted, by giving no money and spend it on the stadium instead.
Someone check his dogs? :damn:

Mate we’re out here rebuilding entire streets outside the stadium while leaving the manager with the same shyte defence we’ve had since he got here. :snoop:

This is exactly why Lennon left us. :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mate we’re out here rebuilding entire streets outside the stadium while leaving the manager with the same shyte defence we’ve had since he got here. :snoop:

Didn't the same thing happen with Wee Gordon as well? Or MON or both? I do know it's a recurring theme that has happened a couple of times with you Bhoys. It's like as long as they be the best in Scotland/beat Rangers they're happy. Can argue this isn't just a Celtic problem it's a Scottish football problem as a whole, that the people in charge have a short term view.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

You see Rodgers tried to place the blame on Boyata being injured? :lolbron:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Didn't the same thing happen with Wee Gordon as well? Or MON or both? I do know it's a recurring theme that has happened a couple of times with you Bhoys. It's like as long as they be the best in Scotland/beat Rangers they're happy. Can argue this isn't just a Celtic problem it's a Scottish football problem as a whole, that the people in charge have a short term view.

Yep it happened to all of them, done it to wim Jansen as well which led to the dark days of the dalglish/Barnes management.

Scottish football always gets the WOAT tv deals as well because of the short term thinking, we actually have really high viewership but get shafted because the game is run by utter buffoons. :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yep it happened to all of them, done it to wim Jansen as well which led to the dark days of the dalglish/Barnes management.

Scottish football always gets the WOAT tv deals as well because of the short term thinking, we actually have really high viewership but get shafted because the game is run by utter buffoons. :snoop:

The old boys club, who only really want their cut and phuck everyone else.

Tbh you don't need 4 divisions, what's the point really. Either 14 x 3 or 16 x 2 and then the 3rd tier has 10, would be better then the current format.