Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The dude that snitched on Mo is Rob Wylie. He was banned from Anfield after harassing players for autographs in the parking lot. He's one if those dikkheads who gets merch signed by players and then sells it online. He sent kids in traffic to Salah in order to get his autograph. :camby:

What a POS, hopefully his house gets burgled.

Things like this makes players want to leave, not that I think Salah will leave, but if he decided to because of this, I wouldn't blame him tbh. :manny:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The dude that snitched on Mo is Rob Wylie. He was banned from Anfield after harassing players for autographs in the parking lot. He's one if those dikkheads who gets merch signed by players and then sells it online. He sent kids in traffic to Salah in order to get his autograph. :camby:
Phucking scousers :mjlol::russ:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: rumours sayings KDB has done a major mischief to his knee.

not a rumor. No idea what has happened but early reports saying at least 2 months, probably more.

We have a good enough team and system to win most games though, just hope he comes back 100% in the winter.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
not a rumor. No idea what has happened but early reports saying at least 2 months, probably more.

We have a good enough team and system to win most games though, just hope he comes back 100% in the winter.

Got to replace him in my FFT, FFS. :snoop:

At least it gives Foden more of a chance to get some games :blessed:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Had a belated b-day party the other day. My friends and fam came through and blessed me.

4_C41691_F_B5_C9_4_ECF_99_D2_D35251_EDBC79.jpg

I love my uncle for the Santos gear, but that Honda is going on eBay. If It was a King Kazu kit though, I’d proudly rock that everyday.

:jamesbrownwowww:

My homeboy’s boyfriend has been trying to use my love of Atleti to get me to switch sides to Spain since I met him. I love Koke and Costa, but I might have to sell those too. I couldn’t respect myself wearing another squad’s gear.

EA2875_F6_2_DB1_4_BE1_96_B8_CBD1_A62_CC7_FD.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Got to replace him in my FFT, FFS. :snoop:

At least it gives Foden more of a chance to get some games :blessed:

yeah gives Foden and Bernardo a change to cook.

Gundogan needs to redeem himself tho, he was poor last game. Either way I'm not too unhappy if he's out until the Winter, City should win most games.. but Anfield may be a step too far for us unfortunately.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Had a belated b-day party the other day. My friends and fam came through and blessed me.

4_C41691_F_B5_C9_4_ECF_99_D2_D35251_EDBC79.jpg

I love my uncle for the Santos gear, but that Honda is going on eBay. If It was a King Kazu kit though, I’d proudly rock that everyday.

:jamesbrownwowww:

My homeboy’s boyfriend has been trying to use my love of Atleti to get me to switch sides to Spain since I met him. I love Koke and Costa, but I might have to sell those too. I couldn’t respect myself wearing another squad’s gear.

EA2875_F6_2_DB1_4_BE1_96_B8_CBD1_A62_CC7_FD.jpg

#LeoGang?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm probably gonna be the signing on the year. Breh is a baller. Only 35m as well :leon:

I hope so...Coutinho didn't really look comfortable out that wide.

This Barca might fukk around and be even better than last year...and they damn near went perfect in La Liga. They've found cover for Busquets and a midfield partner for Rakitic in Vidal. They brought on key cup players like Malcom, Arthur and Lenglet. Dembele looks comfortable, Rafinha is back healthy. :manny:

This is a team that could put up a treble...only issue is Juve...I don't even think Madrid is a factor any more to be honest.

But get Munir the hell outa there :camby: I'd rather have Paulinho back.