Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dont be suprised if one of those team sneaks into 5-6 after a collapse from one of the big 6. particularly everton or even wolves.

I think it will come down more to how those teams fair vs the top 6 in their matches against them, which will decide if someone will break in to the top 6 or not. As majority of those teams will be newly constructed, with a lot of players playing in the PL for the first time. While the top 6 (as of today) haven't really turned over personnel as much and the starting XI's will be more or less the same as last year give or take 2-3 players.

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Very entertaining,the quality is pretty good,with some great build up and goals scored,it's just that the refs never call anything until it gets out of hand :mjgrin:

Then both teams stop giving a fukk and start playing real Concacaf soccer :smugfavre:

Just last Sunday a game ended 2-2 with 3 red cards,they even red carded the keeper :wow:

I'll casually watch a MX game especially if i'm at the taqueria.

The bolded seems like it happens every game I watch. The games are entertaining. Just wish I knew Spanish to really get into it.

Which team do you support? I might need to pick one just to follow it more closely.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

While in terms of Chelsea, Courtois kissing the Real Madrid badge on his unveiling is about as meaningless as badge kisses get — we’re clearly under no delusions that Chelsea was a place he loved to be anymore — but given that his name is enshrined on a plaque in Atlético’s “Walk of Legends”, their fans might not take too kindly to this newest development.

“My objective was to come here. I have maximum respect for Atletico but now I’m at a club that I have always wanted to be at. I don’t think I’ve ever kissed a badge before. [...] I dreamed of this moment when I was a kid. I have been a rival player here. Now I’m one of yours and I cant wait to wear the badge”

-Thibaut Courtois; source: Mail

:dunnoboutdat:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Ironically United will still have a top 2 defense and for me finish 2.

And Spurs 3rd, cause to me their defense is still better than Pool and Chelsea
I disagree about the defence. It was literally held together by DDG and Jose's defensive style rather than the defenders. They're all a bunch of oafs. (Maybe except Bailly). I also think Liverpool have improved massively. They'll definitely take city all the way.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree about the defence. It was literally held together by DDG and Jose's defensive style rather than the defenders. They're all a bunch of oafs. (Maybe except Bailly). I also think Liverpool have improved massively. They'll definitely take city all the way.

A Jose team no matter the players will always be a solid defensive team.

As for Liverpool, ill believe it when I see it. Yeah they got players in, but them guys ain't world beaters, just good players.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ironically United will still have a top 2 defense and for me finish 2.

And Spurs 3rd, cause to me their defense is still better than Pool and Chelsea
Liverpool definitely finishing ahead of United. Their defense hasn't been bad since they bought VVD in January. It was actually decent. They've let in the same amount of goals as United since new years. They have better fullbacks than United and VVD is better than all of United's cbs.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool definitely finishing ahead of United. Their defense hasn't been bad since they bought VVD in January. It was actually decent. They've let in the same amount of goals as United since new years. They have better fullbacks than United and VVD is better than all of United's cbs.

Heh, I still trust United more in a league campaign.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Imagine thinking Everton won't underachieve yet again :mjlol:
Merseyside L

City will shyt all over the league again, crystal palace gets relegated