Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
When I saw that post on IG I thought he had dipped to R Madrid :damn:

:whew:

We all know next year he’s gonna be a Red Devil and our new #7 :takedat:

Sanchez gonna have to change his number or :camby:

Glory Glory Man UTD!!!

We getting a treble this year until the world ends :wow:

Goat Franchise :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

ManU would be a tragic downgrade for him. Lets be reality, ManU name don't hold weight like it did when Fergie was around. Only teams I can see him going to are Madrid or Barca...and he ain't going to Barca.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Weah should try to get loaned out to a mid level EPL team. PSG has clout but he get's no playing time. Pulisic on the other hand gets ample playing time at Dortmund and dude is ballin.

Have him play for a team like Crystal Palace or Everton where he might actually play but also have a few older guys to show him the ropes. I think going to any of the Ultra-teams is a terrible move. Look at what Madrid/Bayern has done for James Rodriguez's career. :manny:

Places like Dortmund, Villareal, Sevilla, Everton, Lyon, Monaco...are hotbeds for young talent. If I'm an 18 year old, of course, I'd love to play for Madrid or PSG. But I think, moving to those teams would be MUCH more fruitful players like Davies, Pulisic, Weah and the sort.

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Davies goes over in January right? It’s possible he gets there and one or more of their prominent attackers are injured and he’ll get time. Robben/ribery are getting up there. Idk how much Gnabry has progressed so I can’t speak on him.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Smh. Ibrahimovic really had no business wasting his prime in Paris. That man would've eaten the EPL for breakfast lunch dinner and a small snack :snoop:

Watching his highlights as a 34 yo in the EPL and I'm wondering why he went so late
Thats funny cus I was just thinking about when he was actually at his best since he has played at top level for so long and at so many different clubs. I would say he was at his peak at his last two seasons at Inter. Maybe not efficiency wise but he was crazy to watch

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Davies goes over in January right? It’s possible he gets there and one or more of their prominent attackers are injured and he’ll get time. Robben/ribery are getting up there. Idk how much Gnabry has progressed so I can’t speak on him.
Apparently Davies going straight to first team thus why he picked bayern

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Thats funny cus I was just thinking about when he was actually at his best since he has played at top level for so long and at so many different clubs. I would say he was at his peak at his last two seasons at Inter. Maybe not efficiency wise but he was crazy to watch

His peak imo was from Ac Milan to the end of his PSG run. Should've really moved to the EPL after A.C. Milan. Would've easily filled that number 3 spot until Neymar came

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Authorities in Baghdad International Airport have detained twelve Iraqi U-17 players for attempting to travel with forged documents. The team was travelling to Jordan in order to participate in the U-17 WAFF Championship, of which Iraq are the defending champions. The move to detain players has sent shockwaves across the Iraqi sporting scene, and fans and journalists alike have been protesting the use of alleged overage players in the upcoming Asian Games in Indonesia.

:russ::russ:

haggissom

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:

ManU would be a tragic downgrade for him. Lets be reality, ManU name don't hold weight like it did when Fergie was around. Only teams I can see him going to are Madrid or Barca...and he ain't going to Barca.

If sir alex ain't the goat manager than idk who is. He won the league in his last season with players like Jonny evans, phil jones, cleverly, ashley young and welbeck as starters :wow:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
There's so much criticism of Mourinho in the media that I don't think is warranted. You can't expect his side to topple Man City straight away, they were superior to Man United before he even took over. And no matter what you say about the money that's been spent since Mourinho's arrival, they still have terrible full backs. Can't win the league with Ashley Young as a starter unless you're Ferguson and you're playing him as a winger not a full back.