Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:mjlol: Why the fukk would Ozil tapdance for German fans and the federation when they dont fukk with him? They love making him the scapegoat 9/10 times. Nah fukk that hes already won the World Cup, fukk them
exactly. none of these non-white players for european countries better get too comfortable and start thinking "they accept us, we are one of them". france in 2002 and 2010 learned that, you're only as useful as your last win.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly. none of these non-white players for european countries better get too comfortable and starting think "they accept us, we are one of them". france in 2002 and 2010 learned that, you're only as useful as your last win.

I remember watching Germany play this world cup and thinking...they are playing like ass, but I don't know why Ozil is getting blamed, everyone was sucking.
I will wait to see how many players stand up for him after this.

:mjpls:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching Germany play this world cup and thinking...they are playing like ass, but I don't know why Ozil is getting blamed, everyone was sucking.
I will wait to see how many players stand up for him after this.

:mjpls:
Muller been trash 2 tournamenta running. His loss of form since 2013 has been greater than any of the other Germans

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Muller been trash 2 tournamenta running. His loss of form since 2013 has been greater than any of the other Germans
He is so average right now. You would think the manager wouldn’t start him.