Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Looks like Courtois is going to Madrid, 35M €

Caballero is their #2, right? I wonder what their next move is to fill that hole because I know they're not going into the season with Caballero as their #1.

On another note, I wonder if Alisson gives Liverpool enough to threaten for the Premmy. They have some better depth now with that Shaqiri signing, and that Keita signing is excellent. It feels like they need one more central defender, though. I've heard rumors that they might come after Jamaal Lascelles. I hope not, but that would be a very good signing for them if it happens. Lascelles will be anchoring the English back line in 2022, I'm sure of it.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Another nice pick up. The team has become much more balanced over the last few weeks. We’re too far behind to challenge for the league, but I think we have a shot at winning the Copa Libertadores if everybody gels.

Vanderlei, Victor Ferraz, Gustavo Henrique, Luiz Felipe, Dodô, Alison, Sanchez, Bryan Ruiz, Bruno Henrique, Raiodrygo, Gabriel

That’s a solid squad capable of playing some great football.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:picard:It’s Full lesbian :hhh:
DiIwsARX4AAO7u-.jpg
:banderas:

Can't wait to see this kid take the field. Could be our next great number 9.
:blessed: