Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
dhgate is where a lot of the fake jerseys are man. Good website,. Here's mine :mjcry:
V84BxOM.jpg

RppJKae.jpg

What size did you order? I'm worried the large Jersey I ordered might be too small now :sadcam:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Damn and it was still too small. I should probably order xl instead of large.

Yeah i am heavy dude though, lot of lifting. The material they used doesn't have give like the dry-fit our whatever ones.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I thought he was going to be a star at Napoli. He had a good run when he started there, but injuries and Benitez leaving derailed him. I hope he gets another chance in Europe.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Peps racist ass is done
Toure accused Guardiola of having “problems with Africans”, and Seluk has added insult to insult.

Within an 828-word rant, Seluk placed an “African curse” on Guardiola, said he will never win the Champions League again, questioned the amount of money he has spent and said that Toure would be happy to play for another club in the Premier League’s ‘Big Six’ for a initial wage of £1.

“Yaya knows Guardiola like no other,” he told Sport24. “He worked with him both in Barcelona and in Manchester City. With all the desire, nothing good about the human qualities of Guardiola can be said.

“You can start with the fact that he came to Manchester City in a nasty manner. The transfer was announced at a time when Pellegrini, his co-worker in the coaching department, was still at the helm of the team.

“Guardiola was afraid that Pellegrini would win the championship and other tournaments that season, as he did before he came to Bayern Munich, when Jupp Heynckes won all that is possible. Guardiola could not repeat the achievements of Heynckes, being the next three years at the helm of the best German club, which without Guardiola again leads and wins. If you assign my grandmother to Bayern, the team will still become the champion!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Peps racist ass is done
Toure accused Guardiola of having “problems with Africans”, and Seluk has added insult to insult.

Within an 828-word rant, Seluk placed an “African curse” on Guardiola, said he will never win the Champions League again, questioned the amount of money he has spent and said that Toure would be happy to play for another club in the Premier League’s ‘Big Six’ for a initial wage of £1.

“Yaya knows Guardiola like no other,” he told Sport24. “He worked with him both in Barcelona and in Manchester City. With all the desire, nothing good about the human qualities of Guardiola can be said.

“You can start with the fact that he came to Manchester City in a nasty manner. The transfer was announced at a time when Pellegrini, his co-worker in the coaching department, was still at the helm of the team.

“Guardiola was afraid that Pellegrini would win the championship and other tournaments that season, as he did before he came to Bayern Munich, when Jupp Heynckes won all that is possible. Guardiola could not repeat the achievements of Heynckes, being the next three years at the helm of the best German club, which without Guardiola again leads and wins. If you assign my grandmother to Bayern, the team will still become the champion!

welcome to last month. and you are stupid if you take this story for more than what it is - the rantings of a disgruntled, ageing star.

Yaya willing to play for another top premier league club for 1 pound and still has no offers. That tells you all you need to know.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
welcome to last month. and you are stupid if you take this story for more than what it is - the rantings of a disgruntled, ageing star.

Yaya willing to play for another top premier league club for 1 pound and still has no offers. That tells you all you need to know.
The black magic back fired

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Peps racist ass is done

I wouldn't pay much attention to what Yaya's agent has to say.

He's a known shyt stirrer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ohhh: the last time Spurs won at the Bridge in 90. England had a Spurs striker as its main goal threat, a talent but petulant Spurs attacking midfield, a Jamaican born winger with Liverpool connections and a manager whose a former international himself and whose playing career started in London then onto the Midlands.

England making the World Cup semis

:blessed:

Losing to Germany on penalties :mjcry:

Let a breh dream :mjgrin:

:sas1: