Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
who was teh seller particularly for the brazil stuff. i was gonna cop a belgium de bruyne but doesnt even have a adidas logo on that.

The reason you don't see a logo on the main pics is because Nike, Adidas, Puma will sue these sellers. If you look closely at some of the display picture's you'll notice that the logo is blurred out. Look at the review section and you will see the final product :jawalrus:

I'll look for brazil and belgium, gimme a sec

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
I was gonna cop a Sané Germany kit :mjcry:

Serves his ass right for not committing to Senegal. Germany, France,Spain and the like have way TOO much talent to choose from. This fool could have been starting on the first team as teenager probably for Senegal.

Bunch of Africans/half africans sitting on the reserves for half of these European teams smh

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Serves his ass right for not committing to Senegal. Germany, France,Spain and the like have way TOO much talent to choose from. This fool could have been starting on the first team as teenager probably for Senegal.

Bunch of Africans/half africans sitting on the reserves for half of these European teams smh

The kid is German, I was VIP at a City game earlier this year and sat by his mom and little brother. His Mom barely knows any english, all German. His connection to Senegal isnt that great, if anything he could've repped France.

I want everyone to rep their home country( CC: Leon Bailey) but if a guy is born somewhere and is a world class talent he shouls rep that country.

Besides imagine having to go to Afcon every two years :hhh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Blame Nike for having a shyt inventory.. I was gonna drop $200 on some Nigeria kits but they were sold out within 1 hour of the shyt going online. Like Silkk the shocker said... It ain't my fault.

NFF vice president has lambasted those who have bought the knockoff jerseys.“The people who will criticize the NFF for not getting a so-called big sponsorship kit deal are the same ones who will undermine our ability to do so by buying the counterfeit jerseys”

Blame Nigerians :Cholo:

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
The kid is German, I was VIP at a City game earlier this year and sat by his mom and little brother. His Mom barely knows any english, all German. His connection to Senegal isnt that great, if anything he could've repped France.

I want everyone to rep their home country( CC: Leon Bailey) but if a guy is born somewhere and is a world class talent he shouls rep that country.

Besides imagine having to go to Afcon every two years :hhh:

True :ehh:

It's just crazy how good some of these African countries would be if black internationals ever decided to choose them

And how does a German lady barely know ENGLISH??:hhh::mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
True :ehh:

It's just crazy how good some of these African countries would be if black internationals ever decided to choose them

And how does a German lady barely know ENGLISH??:hhh::mjlol:

Idk but she was mad cool tho. Tosins momma was cool too, was gonna tell her that her son should rep Nigeria but that kid was born and raised in London.

If Nigeria and Senegal had every player that was born there rep them, they'd be favorites every world cup. Shame that isnt the case right now but it's alot better than it was 20 years ago.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
If Nigeria and Senegal had every player that was born there rep them, they'd be favorites every world cup. Shame that isnt the case right now but it's alot better than it was 20 years ago.

True, I think it also helps that African teams are just getting better in general. There's no reason an African team can't eventually win, so much untapped talent.