Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
U just started watching soccer last week :russ:
Talking bout my team :mjlol:
How many ATLUTD games u been to?

None :lolbron:
And so what breh lmao
That just shows you how good of a job the leadership for this team has been. They have folks in the city who never been into soccer loving it :blessed:

I’m hooked now

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Idk but she was mad cool tho. Tosins momma was cool too, was gonna tell her that her son should rep Nigeria but that kid was born and raised in London.

If Nigeria and Senegal had every player that was born there rep them, they'd be favorites every world cup.
Shame that isnt the case right now but it's alot better than it was 20 years ago.

:comeon: even you don't believe that.

Who have Nigeria lost out on? Senegal, Vieira, Evra who else? O Dembele (Mali) was born in France as was Sagna.

Also you're forgetting to factor in the phuckery from the FA's, that have often played a large part in teams not doing so well.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
None :lolbron:
And so what breh lmao
That just shows you how good of a job the leadership for this team has been. They have folks in the city who never been into soccer loving it :blessed:

I’m hooked now
U should really catch a game,
LAFC supporter here and been to every home game, they did a great job of tapping to the local LA natives so now they got a sold out stadium every game with %90 of the supporters being Hispanic/Mexicans, they encourage them to go hard like they do for the Mexico team so that equals a great athmosphere all game long, except for the gays and whites tryna censor the PUTO chant :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
:comeon: even you don't believe that.

Who have Nigeria lost out on? Senegal, Vieira, Evra who else? O Dembele (Mali) was born in France as was Sagna.

Also you're forgetting to factor in the phuckery from the FA's, that have often played a large part in teams not doing so well.

David Alaba, Ross Barkley, Dele Ali, Robsun-Kanu, Angelo Ogbonna, Tammy Abraham,

Congo is probably a better example of a team that'd be completely different:
Michy Batshuayi (Belgium),
Christian Benteke (Belgium)
Jason Denayer (Belgium)
Christian Kabasele (Belgium)
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),
Eliaquim Mangala (France)

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yeah but you ignored the other 50+ positive reviews, so it seems like you're trolling a bit. What was the rating for that seller you got that pic from?
It's ur link breh
Dude gave it 5 out of 5 stars :mjlol:
I'mma go by the review with pics, and there's only 3 of the belgium one, one guy gave it 2 stars and said it wasn't printed properly, thin material and threads every where,I'll trust his reviews with pics over random only written 5 star reviews

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
David Alaba, Ross Barkley, Dele Ali, Robsun-Kanu, Angelo Ogbonna, Tammy Abraham,

Jason Denayer (Belgium)
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),

• Alaba was born in Austria
  • Ogbonna was born in Italy
  • Abraham, Alli, Barkley and Robson-Kanu were born in England
  • All the Belgians were born in Belgium

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
David Alaba, Ross Barkley, Dele Ali, Robsun-Kanu, Angelo Ogbonna.

Jason Denayer (Belgium)
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),

:camby: None of those were born in Nigeria. He's talking about born in country and then played elsewhere. Robson-Kanu. :laff: really? That is the bottom of the barrel.

Nigeria have more than enough players, the question that should be asked is, why they dont kick on from when they dominate at youth level both within Africa & Internationally, but dont perform when it comes to senior level?

Once again who is born in Europe and who is born in Africa? The DRC would of had some defenders and strikers, but they dont have any creativity in midfield. At best they would be lucky to hit the levels of Ivory Coast, who had the creativity but underachieved both at ANC & World Cups.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dr-c...r-players-out-of-africa.574295/#post-26515562

Let me play the 5-2-3 formation:

Benteke -- Lukaku -- Batshuayi

Yann M'Vila -- Blaise Matuidi

Jordan Lukaku -- Boyata -- Kompany -- Eliaquim Mangala -- Terence Kongolo

How many teams can beat this super-talented team?

Too bad they all play for different European countries.

:mjlol: not a single creator or winger amongst them.

3 strikers that do the same thing, with Benetekkers being the most limited out of the 3. A defence which would solely rely on Kompany hopefully staying fit, which he cannot do and a midfield while competitive, has a player who has only scored 1 goal in 5 seasons and is seen as a wasted talent.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
:camby: None of those were born in Nigeria. He's talking about born in country and then played elsewhere. Robson-Kanu. :laff: really? That is the bottom of the barrel.

Nigeria have more than enough players, the question that should be asked is, why they dont kick on from when they dominate at youth level both within Africa & Internationally, but dont perform when it comes to senior level?

The DRC would of had some defenders and strikers, but they dont have any creativity in midfield. At best they would be lucky to hit the levels of Ivory Coast, who had the creativity but underachieved both at ANC & World Cups.

DR Congo has the most talented soccer players out of Africa

?? Who said anything about being born in Nigeria? Most of these top African players were born in europe I already knew that.

Regardless of wear they were born, they're all Nigeria citizens making them eligible. That all my point was.

• Alaba was born in Austria
  • Ogbonna was born in Italy
  • Abraham, Alli, Barkley and Robson-Kanu were born in England
  • All the Belgians were born in Belgium

Edit: Ok I see you what you guys mean now, I just meant countries they were eligible to play for, and ethnically from. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
It's ur link breh
Dude gave it 5 out of 5 stars :mjlol:
I'mma go by the review with pics, and there's only 3 of the belgium one, one guy gave it 2 stars and said it wasn't printed properly, thin material and threads every where,I'll trust his reviews with pics over random only written 5 star reviews

?:patrice:

Why'd you skip over this review then? This was the first pic I posted, then you went and looked for a bad review:mjlol:. Quit trolling fam:rudy:

Last edited: