Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mjlol:

Is that all you got??

You know we coming for erything next season.

Fabinho, Keita, Fekir oh my :stopitslime:

These guys bruv @Roberto Firmino

:umad:

:mjlol: thats why youre buying those players, because the current lot arent good enough to win with.

Your current midfield is good at running around a lot, but lacks goals and creativity. Have an attacking midfielder who has only scored 1 goal away from Anfield in 2 seasons.

10 goals in all competitions for Can, Henderson, Milner & Wijnaldum. :wow:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Neymar is worth and performs much more than Cr7 bruv, the sheiks at PSG wouldn’t commit such a terrible financial atrocity..

Ronaldo is a goal scoring machine and while I do think neymar is about to become the best in the world Ronaldo and Messi are still seen as the best.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:umad:

:mjlol: thats why youre buying those players, because the current lot arent good enough to win with.

Your current midfield is good at running around a lot, but lacks goals and creativity. Have an attacking midfielder who has only scored 1 goal away from Anfield in 2 seasons.

10 goals in all competitions for Can, Henderson, Milner & Wijnaldum. :wow:

Come on bruv, you’re alot better than that, or trolling me hard. If it wasn’t for Ramos taking Salah out of the game we would’ve probably won that game. We played them off the park the first 30 minutes till that injury

The current lot aren’t good enough?! They only got us to the CL Final ffs, now imagine if we improve a bit here and there like we’re doing in midfield and with a keeper..tbh i dont really rate Alison btw

We dumped Can to the bushes also, he aint good enough for our ambitions, and our midfield dont need to score goals bruv we leave attacking to the attackers

:hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Come on bruv, you’re alot better than that, or trolling me hard. If it wasn’t for Ramos taking Salah out of the game we would’ve probably won that game. We played them off the park the first 30 minutes till that injury

The current lot aren’t good enough?! They only got us to the CL Final ffs, now imagine if we improve a bit here and there like we’re doing in midfield and with a keeper..tbh i dont really rate Alison btw

We dumped Can to the bushes also, he aint good enough for our ambitions, and our midfield dont need to score goals bruv we leave attacking to the attackers

:hubie:

:scust: Support a team thats had a goalscoring midfielder like Gerrard and show a lack of appreciation for goals from midfield.

:scust: Play in the most physical demanding league and be reliant on only 3 players to score goals and then wonder why you dont win anything.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The whole reason Liverpool switched their focus from acquiring Lemar to Fekir is the need for goals from the midfield with Coutinho and now Can leaving.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

The bruv is like 35, truth he scores the occasional wonder goal, but he’s been a flat track bully for years now

:scust: Support a team thats had a goalscoring midfielder like Gerrard and show a lack of appreciation for goals from midfield.

:scust: Play in the most physical demanding league and be reliant on only 3 players to score goals and then wonder why you dont win anything.

Stop right there, Gerrard’s a once in a lifetime player and we’ll never see someone like him again. Now onto the present..that man Klopp know’s what he’s doing

:leostare:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The bruv is like 35, truth he scores the occasional wonder goal, but he’s been a flat track bully for years now

Stop right there, Gerrard’s a once in a lifetime player and we’ll never see someone like him again. Now onto the present..that man Klopp know’s what he’s doing

:beli: Bryan Robson.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Huge performance from Rodrygo today in a must win game. He became the first player born in the 2000s to score a Hat Trick in the Brasileirão.

He also saved some lives. If we would have lost to Vitória I would have murdered Jair Ventura and José Carlos Peres myself.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

nah my libverpool breh, i cant let u slide with that ronaldo slander :leostare: