Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DerFfWCUEAAodB2.jpg

AGREED :ooh:

edit: maybe Baresi then LB Maldini and Beckenbauer over Pirlo :manny::ufdup:

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I just woke up and didn’t have my glasses or contacts on. All I saw was “Ronaldo’s All-Time 11”, and I thought it was CR7’s list.

I was about to say that dude is more selfless than I thought. He put Messi on his list and left himself off.

I should have known better :heh:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Neymar aside, Brazil at full strength for this match. They are my favorites to win the World Cup...should be interesting. Also watching Croatia since they are in Nigeria's group.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I just woke up and didn’t have my glasses or contacts on. All I saw was “Ronaldo’s All-Time 11”, and I thought it was CR7’s list.

I was about to say that dude is more selfless than I thought. He put Messi on his list and left himself off.

I should have known better :heh:

Smh, you should’ve definitely known better, there’s only room for one Ronaldo.

:ufdup:

Last edited:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Neymar aside, Brazil at full strength for this match. They are my favorites to win the World Cup...should be interesting. Also watching Croatia since they are in Nigeria's group.

We’re playing like garbage tbh, everyones a ball hog, Willian had a chance to score but tried some no look bullshyt, he holds on to the ball way too long too and makes terrible last minute decisions. Thats why he stopped being called up when Coutinho came into play last year, the Barce man is much more forward thinking.

I thought a midfield trio of Paulinho-Fernandinho-Casemiro would be ideal but it’s too defensive, we need a playmaker in there. We’ll probably win this match, but it has been very unconvincing football.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We’re playing like garbage tbh, everyones a ball hog, Willian had a chance to score but tried some no look bullshyt, he holds on to the ball way too long too and makes terrible last minute decisions. Thats why he stopped being called up when Coutinho came into play last year, the Barce man is much more forward thinking.

I thought a midfield trio of Paulinho-Fernandinho-Casemiro would be ideal but it’s too defensive, we need a playmaker in there. We’ll probably win this match, but it has been very unconvincing football.

:scust:

Dunga is that you?

What have you done with my breh Holli?