Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah, I'm not sure about Iwobi's vision at all.

His vision is a bit lacking, but his ability to play tight passes is better than Mikel's.
Much better performance in the 2nd half. I still have a lot of hope for this team. I do like that we have options, especially in attack. We just need a disciplined defense.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, I'm not sure about Iwobi's vision at all.

Its more to do with him having a stronger and less erratic tekkers than the rest of your attackers. With Iwobi, when he is on, he plays the ball much quick and moves. His pass for Iggy Chop to hit the post to set up his goal, is exactly the type of passes he needs to do all the time, if he plays 10. With Mikel playing deeper it will get the ball forward a lot more quicker and he doesnt have to wait around for the ball, as he did in the 10 in the first half.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Just watched the Nigeria England match highlights. Nigeria's defense was trash. Didnt seem threatening going forward. If thats all England could do, then theyre trash as well.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WE WANT MADRID

DKNAD-LU8AE-orA.jpg

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My favorite Spain side reallly, the only Spain side I ever liked during their run.

Iniesta, Xavi, Senna and Silva bossing the MF :banderas:

Prime El nino and David Villa :banderas:

Puyol leading the back four :banderas:

Overall that was a great tournament. Hard to believe its been 10 years since. Doesn't even seem like it :wow: