Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If this team doesn’t win the whole thing I’ll ban myself from The Coli for a year. I have the utmost confidence that this squad can and will beat everybody.
France ain't winning shyt, the personnel is there, probably the best squad in the tournament. Deschamps however is like a really poor man's Mourinho with talent, they'll flop as usual. Might as take that self imposed ban now

Germany / Spain / Brazil >>>>>>> everyone else

Naija darkhorses :biggrin:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
The scenes in Peckham if this happened.

Mandem finna get it poppin you know

:wow:

Ehhh....I'd rather Nigeria top the group, which I think we can. Avoid France and see either Peru or Denmark (hopefully Denmark).

Either way, I think we have a good shot. We just gotta make sure our keeper doesn't take too many shots. Ole boy suspect.

Goalkeeping is our biggest weakness. I partly blame Oliseh for chasing away Enyeama then Ikeme got sick :mjcry:
It will be up to our defense to protect the back

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So Sarri isnt going to Chelsea...Zidane to the Blues? :jbhmm:

Wenger? :yeshrug::mjlol:

Not many managers out there...I would say Bielsa but apprently he going to Leeds United :pachaha:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't believe the lengths i had to go to for a fukkin soccer jersey.
shout out to the plug.

TKRh9XP.jpg

no Italy at the World Cup, so i'll be the whitest guy supporting Naija.

sorry for da call-out...but it looks like you copped a fake my G

ya check is off
2018-nigeria-stadium-home-kit-053018-bootroom.jpg

https://store.fifa.com/shop/details/nike-nigeria-home-jersey-2018_A1010446

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
And when Brazil is always seen one of the favorites they always lose(‘82,’86,’90,’98,’06,’10,’14). Its when they aren’t the favorite they win(1994 and 2002). :francis:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Tite is truly a student of the game. He is determined not to repeat the same mistakes that Dunga and Scolari have done in 2010 and 2014 which was having no real options on the bench. He has a line up ready for teams that play very defensive. Which is Fernandinho or Coutinho in Renato Augusto's place (Willian coming in if Coutinho moves to the middle).
Or two forwards - Firmino + Jesus or Neymar moving up alongside Jesus (or Firminho).
Also he has a team set up for teams that play open with fast attackers(Mexico,Belgium, France etc).

Was it really Scolaris fault tho? He just had a weak bench because there wasn't really any quality available
Fred was his starting striker and his back up was Jo :damn:

How do you go to a world cup with Jo and Fred as your two strikers :picard: