Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
British tabloid newspapers are literally the work of Satan. Maddest thing is Sterling has never even been involved in anything controversial on or off the pitch.

They've made a villain out of him purely because he's a young black man from St Raphaels in North West London, seeing success beyond his wildest dreams.

This is nothing but passive racism in its purest form. fukk that dikkhead Piers Morgan as well, he needs to be deleted from existence.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Liverpool get a world-class goalie and backups for Mane/Salah(for African cup of Nations).....they are winning champions league and league

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Went with 4-2-4, just for the historical context.

GK: (Gilmar) he was the keeper for the first two WC wins, and he’s a Santos legend.

Left Back: (Roberto Carlos) I’m obsessed with the 82 team, so I could’ve easily picked Junior. Marcelo is a genius and I’ve heard stories about how remarkable Nilton Santos was, but RC was my childhood hero.

Center Backs: (Thiago Silva and Aldair) Aldair was a smart player with masterful timing and his passing was amazing for a CB. Thiago Silva because he’s a warrior that’s respected in every locker room and he made David Luiz look competent for years.

Right Back: (Dani Alves) Cafu, Carlos Alberto Torres, and Djalma Santos are all better. But Dani is my favorite active player, so if anybody wants to say something slick about this choice :alvesstfu:

Midfielders: (Zico & Falcão) Falcão because he was a brilliant playmaker, but he could also step up and defend which would be necessary with this lineup. Zico is Zico.

Kills me leaving Sócrates and Toninho out though.

Attack: (Garrincha, Ronaldo, Pelé, and Ronaldinho) I have no words for these four :jamesbrownwowww: