Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Speak on it, breh :jbhmm:

Outside of the fact that Messi and CR7 play in La Liga, is there anything else?
Refer to my post in the last page. This league is only thriving off Messi’s and CR7’s star power. Those other little teams can’t even bother to compete with the big money giants like Barcelona and Real.

Just look at how Tottenham has risen with this new TV deal. Just imagine if they didn’t have Bale and Modric stolen from them by Real Madrid.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Hello all, it me, the official spokesman for La Liga propganda being smug again.:ahh:

La Liga team will win CL in 2019 too. :umad:

GOAT League.

Wait, why is this guy listing the Cup Winners' Cup as a competition won by Spanish teams in the 2010s, even though it hasen't been active since '99?

:gucci:

I swear, league stans are weirdos.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
1st half of next season to decide.

Doesn't count, guess who didn't play shyt at the start of this season and still won? :francis:

If Messi or Neymar don't win the world cup, Ronaldo gets Balon D'or again.
If Spain wins tho, there's a VERY slim chance Ramos gets it

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah, CWC = Club World Cup.

Past 4 years have been Real, Barca, Real, Real.

:snoop: Oh yeah

Even still, the club World Cup aint really anything to write home about. They play two games, and one of them is usually against part timers from New Zealand or something. :skip:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't count, guess who didn't play shyt at the start of this season and still won? :francis:

If Messi or Neymar don't win the world cup, Ronaldo gets Balon D'or again.
If Spain wins tho, there's a VERY slim chance Ramos gets it

I can't picture Ramos getting it even if Spain win the world cup. I still wouldn't expect him to finish in the top 3.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This year’s Santos team is an absolute embarrassment. I honestly think we might get relegated :thiagofacepalm:

Jair Ventura is getting all the heat, but our board is trash. All we had to do was re-sign Lucas Lima & Pastor, and this would have been a respectable team that would at least be in contention to win the league.