Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Loris Karius: Merseyside Police look into death threats to Liverpool goalkeeper
_101774201_gettyimages-962797054.jpg

Merseyside Police says it is aware of death threats made to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius after the Champions League final.

Officers said any threatening behaviour on social media would be investigated.

The 24-year-old and his family were the subject of threats after his two mistakes helped Real Madrid to a 3-1 win.

"We take social media posts of this nature extremely seriously. Offences will be investigated," police said.

Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet has backed Karius to bounce back from his Champions League nightmare.

"If he wants to talk then of course I will be there," said the Belgian, who was on the bench for the game in Kiev. "Every goalkeeper can relate to him.

"I've been in this situation before myself and those kind of things you deal with yourself.

"The only thing I told him is that there is a reason we got to this final, and why we played in this final, so think about that.

"But of course it is very difficult to say anything to him and to let him grasp it.

Probably because he'll let it slip :mjhandlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Doesn't count, guess who didn't play shyt at the start of this season and still won? :francis:

If Messi or Neymar don't win the world cup, Ronaldo gets Balon D'or again.
If Spain wins tho, there's a VERY slim chance Ramos gets it

Yea in Europe it isn't seen as anything really. Competition isn't even up to par with Europa League but still Spain winning it.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Madrid are a team to look out for another period of football dominance. This Vinicious Junior kid could become their Messi.
I wasn’t as high on him in the past as some other people, but he’s been playing out of his mind this season. He’s a big part of the reason Flamengo is in first place. In 6 out of the 7 games they’ve played this year he’s either scored a goal or had an assist. His effort was the sole reason they picked up a win on Saturday against Atlético Mineiro.

I hate praising a Flamengo player, but he’s s special talent.

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I wasn’t as high on him in the past as some other people, but he’s been playing out of his mind this season. He’s a big part of the reason Flamengo is in first place. In 6 out of the 7 games they’ve played this year he’s either scored a goal or had an assist. His effort was the sole reason they picked up a win on Saturday against Atlético Mineiro.

I hate praising a Flamengo player, but he’s s special talent.

It's up to Madrid to develop him well. Loan him out to a spanish team. That Odegaard dude looking :francis: status atm, maybe he was just overrated.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Madrid are a team to look out for another period of football dominance. This Vinicious Junior kid could become their Messi.
yeah....no. they not even the same kind of player

I've seen him play, he's not THAT talented. He might score alot of goals, but I don't think he's as talented as M'bappe and Dembele when they were 17.