Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Salah hit injury was so deflating. I won't say it looked like Liverpool were the better team, but it was looking like two even teams for 30 minutes.

Felt awful for Karius. He'd been playing better this season, especially when Virgil joined the team. Now he'll never recover. A performance like that - in the biggest night of your life - will kill your career. I wasn't even angry with him - I might have been if it was United or a lesser side. But that's the cruelty of football. Signing Oblak or Alisson is a must now.

Sadio was tremendous. Andy was tremendous. Trent held his own. Even Dejan played well. Aside from Gini and Adam (and Loris) the players all played well. Madrid were just too good to overcome after Mo went down.

Great season. Bring on Nabil, Naby, a keeper, and a proper DM and let's do it again. Future's still bright for Klopp and the crew.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeJ3BljXUAELi8_.jpg

Ramos wasn't at fault
:russ: we all know that’s not what happened, why trying ao hard to defend that overrated dirty defender :stopitslime:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Still don't understand how a bad shoulder takes you off
When i was younger we popped them back and kept playing :why:

And that German breh in one of the old world cup finals just bandaged his arm to the rest of his body and kept playing
.Franz Beckenbauer
franz_0.jpg

beckenbauer+lesionado.jpg