Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delle is listed as a midfielder but he might as well play as a second striker. If they can drop Hart they can do that to Cahill.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's better than shoehorning Gooney into midfield.

I don't know who else you would want. Livermore? :hhh:

Wheelchair and Lallana bodies cannot be trusted. Lallana is unlucky, he got injured early into the season, rushed back too early and did himself another mischief, which set him back and he hasn't been the same since.

Chalobah and Winks been injured.
Cook isn't a defensive midfielder.
Shelvey is probably unlucky, but he has temperament issues and when you already have Alli, you can really only have one.

Hopefully Bossgate plays a 3 man midfield. Dier and Henderson playing in a 2 vs Panama and Tunisia is :hhh:.
English midfield talent is just weak to me in general

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Delle is listed as a midfielder but he might as well play as a second striker. If they can drop Hart they can do that to Cahill.

He needs to play in midfield, he's been shyt for England playing as the SS. He can get away playing SS for Spurs because he has Eriksen feeding them both. If anyone deserves to be the SS it's Sterling, tbh.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If Marseille wins Europa today then Payet absolutely needs to be on that plane to Russia. Maybe even Thauvin, but I'd rather see a brother (Dembele, Coman, Lemar, or even Martial, though the last is very unlikely due to injury and lack of recent playing time).

Should be a good game.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
If he plays that's my World Cup drinking game sorted out.

Everytime he pulls a funny face, you take a drink.

I'll probably be :drunk: by half time, but at least it will number the pain of defeat. :mjcry:

:picard:

1-tile.jpg

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Smallings should have made it

just how diverse is England? i thought London was diverse and then the rest is lilywhite

Nah. Londons obviously got the higher percentage of ethnic minorities, but there are a few pockets in cities such as Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Leeds, Bristol, Bradford, Blackburn, Burnley, Cardiff and the satellite towns of London eg. Watford, Luton, Slough, Reading etc.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip