Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Mkhitaryan won the the league cup and Europa League last year with Man Utd

Arsenal reach the League Cup final and lose....they nearly penultimate stage of the Europa League and lose :mjlol:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Dude showed up at my job accusing me of being responsible for breaking up his family. It was wild, he was completely unhinged. They ended up having to take him away. The funny thing is it wasn’t even me. I tried to explain the situation, but he wasn’t trying to listen. It’s another dude, that’s a friend of mine, that actually did it. I feel terrible for the guy, because I could see the pain in his eyes. It was like a bad dream that I couldn’t wake up from.

I’m just thankful he didn’t have a gun, because he would shot everybody up there.
Glad ur safe

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I don't know how I feel about Stevie becoming the new Rangers manager.

He's going to flop big time, and it won't even be his fault.

There's never been a more poorly run football team in history than this rangers tribute act. They're a fukking joke, he'll be sacked before the end of next season and the circus will continue.

No idea why he took the job, those bigots will be baying for blood when he's got them in 3rd place and 25 points behind Celtic.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

There's never been a more poorly run football team in history than this rangers tribute act. They're a fukking joke, he'll be sacked before the end of next season and the circus will continue.

No idea why he took the job, those bigots will be baying for blood when he's got them in 3rd place and 25 points behind Celtic.

Yeah I don't think he's ready (only a year coaching the LFC U18s) and the club's in such financial ruin that he won't last 18 months. He might have to beg Klopp for a few loanees.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

The accuracy :russ:

Reminds me when Celtic appointed John Barnes :mjlol: