Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Danny Welbeck aint ever gonna be good enough for a top 6 side. It takes him an extra 3-4 seconds to decide what hes gonna do and hes nowhere near clinical enough

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Put that old f@ggot out of his misery :smugsimeone:

LwBs0am.gif

:arsenaltears:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the neutral side (if there is such a thing) i wonder how many people are going to suport these madrid teams in the two finals

One seems to be the luckiest group of all time while the other one's mission seems to always be winning while playing the least football possible

Although lpool and om had a bit of refereeing going for them ANYTHING is better than the madrid facbois

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We where trying to tell you fellas about Virgil since 2013. :wow:

Robertson as well. :wow:

love the players on this Liverpool team but I can't stand the thought of EPL fanboys claiming best league in the world.:hhh:

On the other hand I don't want all the penaldo fanboys claiming him as GOAT if real win.:hhh:

was watching the semi finals like

200.gif

But EPL is the best league in the world and Ronaldo is the goat :dwillhuh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
What happened breh?
Dude showed up at my job accusing me of being responsible for breaking up his family. It was wild, he was completely unhinged. They ended up having to take him away. The funny thing is it wasn’t even me. I tried to explain the situation, but he wasn’t trying to listen. It’s another dude, that’s a friend of mine, that actually did it. I feel terrible for the guy, because I could see the pain in his eyes. It was like a bad dream that I couldn’t wake up from.

I’m just thankful he didn’t have a gun, because he would shot everybody up there.