Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
i can't believe a midfield containing Jordan Henderson and James Milner are going to be playing in a CL final.
Van Dijk though

:blessed:

i knew he was destined for the top.

Breh, I hope he DOMINATES Penaldo. I'm a gooner...but there's not one team that I have more unbridled hatred for (besides Spurs) than I do for Real Maricons.

I wanna see African Excellence from Mane and Salah, I want Firminho to no look Keylor Navas. I want Liverpool to utterly destroy them...and because Klopp is the kinda guy that I think would actually really appreciate a UCL win. No disrespect to the Algerian lord, Zizou.

And most of all...I want them to win CL so there is NO reason for the Balon 'd Or to go to a white man this year. Salah is the best player in the world this season...Messi included. (I hate to say).

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Breh, apart from city, Liverpool has had a very easy road to the final. While Liverpool might actually be Reals easiest game. Tired of their dominance tho, hope they lose.

But then EPL fans gonna pop up with thier best league in the world bullshyt if Liverpool win :snoop:

Needed Bayern or Roma to come through in the semi's. :snoop:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Quiet as kept, this Koschelny injury might be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal.

:dunnoboutdat:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
i can't believe a midfield containing Jordan Henderson and James Milner are going to be playing in a CL final.
Van Dijk though

:blessed:

i knew he was destined for the top.

We where trying to tell you fellas about Virgil since 2013. :wow:

Robertson as well. :wow:

love the players on this Liverpool team but I can't stand the thought of EPL fanboys claiming best league in the world.:hhh:

On the other hand I don't want all the penaldo fanboys claiming him as GOAT if real win.:hhh:

was watching the semi finals like

200.gif