Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
i think sane jesus and sterling is the way to go and hopefully we can play with a proper left back then as well. when tiems get rough otamendi loves jumping into tackles. he almost did it at everton.

i dont have a issue with jesus dropping deep and your prob right aguero may have fared the same. difference between the two is aguero seems to be able to make things happen on his own even when he drops deep. im waiting for jesus to develop that part of his game

Mendy won't be ready for the next game. I'm wondering if Delph is good to play or not. People are shytting on Pep right now but don't realize he's achieved so much this season without an actual left back.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e
Mendy won't be ready for the next game. I'm wondering if Delph is good to play or not. People are shytting on Pep right now but don't realize he's achieved so much this season without an actual left back.
everyone just wants the best hot take. phone blowing up with 300 mil on defense blah blah blah. but pep has turned delph into a solid lb and same for zinchenko. and guess what we will prob spend a another 50 mill on a left back. idgaf about those numbers. hopefully stones gets back to form and laporte looks like he can do the bits with someoene who can be a proper left back or wing back it would make a worlds difference. if laporte had the pace i wouldnt mind him at left back because he puts some beautiful crosses in.

peopel wanting to be quick and say they were right about some shyt makes me not even want to talk about sports. im hearing how if messi or ronaldo dont win the world cup they cant be considered one of the goats. stupid shyt like that.

with that said i feel like this lose makes saturday much more important not that the CL tie is over or impossible. but mostly for morale

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
e

everyone just wants the best hot take. phone blowing up with 300 mil on defense blah blah blah. but pep has turned delph into a solid lb and same for zinchenko. and guess what we will prob spend a another 50 mill on a left back. idgaf about those numbers. hopefully stones gets back to form and laporte looks like he can do the bits with someoene who can be a proper left back or wing back it would make a worlds difference. if laporte had the pace i wouldnt mind him at left back because he puts some beautiful crosses in.

peopel wanting to be quick and say they were right about some shyt makes me not even want to talk about sports. im hearing how if messi or ronaldo dont win the world cup they cant be considered one of the goats. stupid shyt like that.

with that said i feel like this lose makes saturday much more important not that the CL tie is over or impossible. but mostly for morale

In a way I don't believe in morale as much. We totally dominated Everton 4 days before but went to Anfield and played badly. I say Pep should throw out a second squad against United and hope for the best. Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Zincheko, Yaya, Gundogan, Foden, Sterling, Aguero, Diaz.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
he was put in a tough position by bad feet from walker. ederson was far from our worst player.
i wont say city were rattled by anfield. those players did what theyve been trained to do under klopp they did everythign right. kudos to them i have no excuse other than that

actaully i do. delph if hes healthy enough shouldve started at left back and the cb sshoulved been laporte and otamendi. sterling or bernardo shoulved started instead of gundogan. walker had his worst game with us. but i put that to he wasnt being supported on the right by the likes of sterling or bernardo

@-YDB- what do you think of jesus? im trying to prevent myself to feel like hhe is looking funny under the light. it think hes not getting chances to have the ball at his feet. i feel like that for whoever our striker is though
Guardiola’s always lose to teams who counter and have pacy wingers...he never change his strategy and tactics...he got spanked 5-0 by real while at Bayern...Klopp has beaten him 6 Times outta 13 meetings...Klopp got his number

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a way I don't believe in morale as much. We totally dominated Everton 4 days before but went to Anfield and played badly. I say Pep should throw out a second squad against United and hope for the best. Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Zincheko, Yaya, Gundogan, Foden, Sterling, Aguero, Diaz.
you think its gonna be that much of a cahnge.

im thinking ederson delph laporte stones danilo gundogan bernardo debruyne sterling sane aguero. would love to see foden get the nod in the derby though

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Breh if you do that and get destroyed by Man Utd that would not be good for the squad going into the 2nd game against Liverpool that's the absolutely last thing you should be considering

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I’m praying he’s shipped out come summer. Bruh looks lost every time he’s on the pitch.

He was great last year, this year he's been inconsistent. Not sure if it's the knee injury or what. With the way the market is it's getting very difficult to buy quality players. I think we should keep it another year at least.