Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
So Guardiola officially can’t win without Messi/xavi/iniesta right? :jbhmm: What’s the excuse this year? He wasted the prime of bayerns core with his bullshyt tiki taka :skip: and choked against Monaco last year...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
DGTvRx1.png

:dahell:
1ZXe53M.gif

:russ: The first good thing that nikka done on here...I wanted to talk about the champions league games :yeshrug: I ain’t see no threads...
Yeah man no sweat. That shyt just was hella funny to me because it's a huge ass soccer thread.

But I lost most my coli cash betting in the COPA America 2016. That why my ass only got $200 to my username.:mjcry:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
:what: its literally on the front page with 3m views and 120k+ replies

Dude was :angry: for no reason.

Reminds me of when I got heated at the Apple Store, and screamed on the dude for not having my appointment on the schedule.

Then when I got home I realized I had set the appointment for a different store :mjgrin:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
1ZXe53M.gif

Yeah man no sweat. That shyt just was hella funny to me because it;s a huge ass soccer thread.

But I lost most my coli cash betting in the COPA America 2016. That why my ass only got $200 to my username.:mjcry:
I lost real money betting on Chelsea to get an away goal at the camp nou :lolbron: they dominated the first game, thought they had a chance :mjcry:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Their front 3 can keep bath Marcelo and Carvahal at bay, so their attack from the wing will be naturalize.

I think it will be a close tie

Bayern were not impressive against Sevilla and Barca midfield is stupid slow and non mobile.
You think it'll be a Liverpool and Madrid final?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
City were rattled by Anfield. No coincidence Ederson's had his 2 worst matches there.

Liverpool are the only side that have beaten them when they're at relative full strength. They've played each other in England 5 times, and Klopp has won 3 of those matches. Pep's not a fraud, Klopp's system just gives his teams fits.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
City were rattled by Anfield. No coincidence Ederson's had his 2 worst matches there.

Liverpool are the only side that have beaten them when they're at relative full strength. They've played each other in England 5 times, and Klopp has won 3 of those matches. Pep's not a fraud, Klopp's system just gives his teams fits.
Ederson had no chance in the goals today.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shoulda done better with the first goal...and 3rd
he was put in a tough position by bad feet from walker. ederson was far from our worst player.
i wont say city were rattled by anfield. those players did what theyve been trained to do under klopp they did everythign right. kudos to them i have no excuse other than that

actaully i do. delph if hes healthy enough shouldve started at left back and the cb sshoulved been laporte and otamendi. sterling or bernardo shoulved started instead of gundogan. walker had his worst game with us. but i put that to he wasnt being supported on the right by the likes of sterling or bernardo

@-YDB- what do you think of jesus? im trying to prevent myself to feel like hhe is looking funny under the light. it think hes not getting chances to have the ball at his feet. i feel like that for whoever our striker is though

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
he was put in a tough position by bad feet from walker. ederson was far from our worst player.
i wont say city were rattled by anfield. those players did what theyve been trained to do under klopp they did everythign right. kudos to them i have no excuse other than that

actaully i do. delph if hes healthy enough shouldve started at left back and the cb sshoulved been laporte and otamendi. sterling or bernardo shoulved started instead of gundogan. walker had his worst game with us. but i put that to he wasnt being supported on the right by the likes of sterling or bernardo

@-YDB- what do you think of jesus? im trying to prevent myself to feel like hhe is looking funny under the light. it think hes not getting chances to have the ball at his feet. i feel like that for whoever our striker is though

That first goal was Otamendi's fault, he reverted back to his old form where he would slide tackle too easily instead of anticipating. Once he lost firmino, walker didn't have the footing to clear the ball effectively.

Jesus hasn't been the same since he came back from injury, and he's said it himself that he's a little scared of getting hurt again and missing WC. He didn't get the ball in any dangerous positions yesterday and had to drop back deep alot. Not the best game to judge him on. This past weekend at Everton he looked very dangerous in his link up play.

I think Aguero would've fared the same way had he played at Anfield, but he may have gotten a goal by testing Karius from far out. In the first game at Anfield this season Aguero held us back in attack, since his first option is never to pass or play someone through. It's give or take, but for the home leg I'd rather have Sane, Jesus and Sterling up front.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Sterling was awful in the January match at Anfield. Robertson was all over him. Of the 3 matches they gotta play over the next week, makes sense to sit him for this one.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That first goal was Otamendi's fault, he reverted back to his old form where he would slide tackle too easily instead of anticipating. Once he lost firmino, walker didn't have the footing to clear the ball effectively.

Jesus hasn't been the same since he came back from injury, and he's said it himself that he's a little scared of getting hurt again and missing WC. He didn't get the ball in any dangerous positions yesterday and had to drop back deep alot. Not the best game to judge him on. This past weekend at Everton he looked very dangerous in his link up play.

I think Aguero would've fared the same way had he played at Anfield, but he may have gotten a goal by testing Karius from far out. In the first game at Anfield this season Aguero held us back in attack, since his first option is never to pass or play someone through. It's give or take, but for the home leg I'd rather have Sane, Jesus and Sterling up front.

i think sane jesus and sterling is the way to go and hopefully we can play with a proper left back then as well. when tiems get rough otamendi loves jumping into tackles. he almost did it at everton.

i dont have a issue with jesus dropping deep and your prob right aguero may have fared the same. difference between the two is aguero seems to be able to make things happen on his own even when he drops deep. im waiting for jesus to develop that part of his game

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sterling was awful in the January match at Anfield. Robertson was all over him. Of the 3 matches they gotta play over the next week, makes sense to sit him for this one.
tthats what i figured peps thought was. but now ill play him saturday and play him tuesday hoping he has a game on saturday which raises his confidence. but we could have absolutely used his movement yesteday