Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This game confirmed to me that Mbappe is a step above Martial and Dembele. He is definitely better than them. They don't have close to the impact he does and if Man U or Barca could switch their respective players for him they would be better off.

Martial is too fukking selfish everytime he plays for France. He plays for himself not the team.

Giroud did fukk all during his cameo. Too immobile and no agility.

Despite his poor technical skills Matuidi still got it. Pogba and Mbappe were great today

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Barca fan and all, but I wish I could see Messi's face right now:mjgrin:

I wonder what pique is going to say to him once they meet in the locker room this weekend.:mjgrin:

Holy shyt Isco got a hat trick:wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Great save from Alisson in the closing moments.

Nothing spectacular, but a good win nonetheless :gabithumbs:
It was good to see a Brazil team without Neymar against an organized European side. Although it don’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things it’s a good look going to the World Cup. Still want to see Tite test Firmino and Gabriel Jesus together as two strikers.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I’m expecting to get my heart broken, but this is an interesting lineup for today. Sasha, Gabi, Rodrygo, and Arthur being on the field together is either going to be genius or a colossal failure.

This lineup looks like Jair Ventura was sipping on some Crown or that Hen Dog last night, and said “f#ck it”. Nothing else is working though, so it’s worth the risk.

Last edited: