Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What happened to Holland? No talent coming through at the moment? They were terrible :scusthov:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
But if they beat up every English fan they see does that make the World Cup a success?

Most Russians don’t even care about the actual games. They just show up for the goonery :ohlawd:

They could lose every game by multiple goals, but as long as they’re victorious in the streets they’ll be happy.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
no talent in the last ten years honestly
awful coaches
shyt league
The Dutch FA is a catastrophe. Hiring Blind, a guy with little experience as a head coach. And Hiddink, a retread from the 90s, were moves that were destined to fail.

Until they clean house, they’re going to be a shell of themselves for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Of course Gabriel Jesus goes down early:thiagofacepalm:

That’s the reason I don’t feel comfortable with this team. Too many important guys have extended injury histories.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

i wouldn't be suprised if russia lost every game lmao

That score and highlights aren’t indicative of Rússia’s overall performance, they actually didn’t look bad. They played solid defense, and gave Brasil a lot of problems in the first half. They just got some bad breaks in their attack throughout the game, and tired out in the second half.

Rússia will have a chance against teams that aren’t as deep and talented as Brasil. I was impressed by them, especially since Brasil came out the gates really aggressively.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i
That score and highlights aren’t indicative of Rússia’s overall performance, they actually didn’t look bad. They played solid defense, and gave Brasil a lot of problems in the first half. They just got some bad breaks in their attack throughout the game, and tired out in the second half.

Rússia will have a chance against teams that aren’t as deep and talented as Brasil. I was impressed by them, especially since Brasil came out the gates really aggressively.
i don't see them beating Egypt or Uruguay

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Uruguay probably not, but I could see them scratching out a win against Egypt and they’re a better team than Saudi Arabia.

We’ll see how it plays out soon :manny:
Honestly i just don't rate Russia lol

but Salah is enough for me for Egypt to shine over Russia. and it took Cr7 for Portugal to get over Russia and Russia isn't as strong as Portugal. North AFrican teams tend to be quick and strong at the back im not sure Russia's attack is strong enough

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

We’ve been struggling, but beating Palmeiras in the Paulistão can change the whole momentum of our season.

We need to be at our best over these two legs :gabipray:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Uruguay probably not, but I could see them scratching out a win against Egypt and they’re a better team than Saudi Arabia.

We’ll see how it plays out soon :manny:

Don't sleep on Egypt. They can make a wave just like Algeria did in 2014. Plus they took out Ghana in the qualifiers.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Another tough loss for Santos. We had some great shots on target, but Jailson had an incredible game in goal for Palmeiras. Hard to win when the opposing keeper is stopping everything.

Midfield play is still a huge problem, and it really made it worse seeing Lucas Lima doing his thing for the opps. We can just hope we can put something together next week at Allianz Parque.