Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Joe Hart,Welbeck............Henderson....Chamberlain:gucci: JAKE LIVERMORE???:dwillhuh:

The media don't want to talk about it but the England squad at the moment is actually very weak, especially in defense. Who's gonna be the back 4 in the world cup?

Midfield is weak as well. Sterling is the only standout one

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The media don't want to talk about it but the England squad at the moment is actually very weak, especially in defense. Who's gonna be the back 4 in the world cup?

Harry is going to need to average a hat trick a game to keep them in games.

Crazy how close these #'s are. Can't really go wrong claiming either.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The nikka couldn't stay out the club...dude's night life in Milan was prolific.

:beli:

And his cocaine binges in Barca werent.

Ronaldihno is on a whole different stratosphere compared to Messi/Ronaldo. Hes on that Maradona god tier

A decade of dominance >>> A 3 year run.

Real Ronaldo was better, you can have all those tricks, but Real Ronaldo was more of a fighter.

Real Ronaldo with the mental issues in the 98 final, 2 busted legs, overweight and playing about 2 mins of football in 3 years, then swaggin himself to the golden boot in 02 >>>

He won WC, Champions League and League title and influenced a whole generation. Just like Maradona breh was about that partying life style. Saw him wasted at Tryst in vegas with some dime pieces in 2008ish :wow:. I compare him to Maradona as they both have this aura around them

Compared to the stories from the players of the 70's Dinho's partying isn't that impressive.

Top 10 of all time though ?

Midfielder's I agree

I like Iniesta, liked him since I seen him vs Brasil in 2003, but he has had the most easiest job in the world get the ball to Messi, Eto'o, Suarez, , Neymar, Henry, Villa, Torres, etc if Xavi cannot.

Attacking midfielder? Maybe, not name me 10 midfielders of all time.

Iniesta is most definitely top 10 midfielder of all time. across all players, nah. He's the most decorated midfielder ever after Giggs and he's won the everything internationally. We forgetting his displays during 08/09, 10/11 and 14/15 seasons? I can't put him over Zidane because he really did everything himself, Iniesta had one of the greatest players ever (messi) to help him a huge load. Zidane didn't have a messi type player.

Zidane had Figo, Del Piero, had GOAT level defensive midfielders behind him and the others etc, don't try and sell the hooker with the heart of gold.

Iniesta is like the 3rd wheel, maybe even 4th with the first Barca treble, could be even 5th or 6th. Iniesta is the GOAT assist the assist player. Even tho he is an utter c*nt, Biscuits is just as important to Barca and Spain as Iniesta has been.

Iniesta definitely had the eye for the big occasion.

Best defender in the game today. Hands down.

Gooniellini is better.

Joe Hart,Welbeck............Henderson....Chamberlain:gucci: JAKE LIVERMORE???:dwillhuh:

Welbeck in because there is no size upfront otherwise and he plays well for England. Livermore is absolutely pony, but he is the only other type of goon player we have besides of Dier. If Winks, RLC were fit and or had been playing regularly I think they would of been in. Hart is there for Senior reasons, that's it. Lack of experience otherwise.

Yo, England's never winning a World Cup again :russ:

:gucci:

I saw England win 2 World Cups last summer

:troll:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Everyone knows in England, England is shyt. Why you think in one of our national anthems we have the words Land of HOPE and GLORY. Thats what we do, HOPE for GLORY. The journos got to write about something.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

And his cocaine binges in Barca werent.

Biscuits is just as important to Barca and Spain as Iniesta has been.

I'm not saying they weren't just saying Milan is when we really could see the decline.

And on Iniesta, you are one of few people I've ever seen give Sergio his props. He's literally the most transformative CDM since Makelele.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not saying they weren't just saying Milan is when we really could see the decline.

And on Iniesta, you are one of few people I've ever seen give Sergio his props. He's literally the most transformative CDM since Makelele.

The decline of Dinho happened in 06. I called it all the way back then. He was awful in the CL final, was terrible in the World Cup, that Kaka had to carry the :flabbynsick: sorry @Hollister and @THEREALBRAND . Then there is the famous photo of him vs Liverpool with his shirt off him looking :flabbynsick:. Or the alleged groin injury which was a Jordan-esque ban because he failed a in house drugs test and would of been banned and they wouldn't of gotten any money for him. He terrible in his first season at Milan and he only played well in his second because he wanted to go to the World Cup, but the 2nd Best Dressed coach in the world (1st is Tony Pulis) didn't pick him and he went back to type.

If Biscuits wasn't an utter scumbag with his antics, he would get more props. Maybe this generation Deschamps.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London

I like Iniesta, liked him since I seen him vs Brasil in 2003, but he has had the most easiest job in the world get the ball to Messi, Eto'o, Suarez, , Neymar, Henry, Villa, Torres, etc if Xavi cannot.

Attacking midfielder? Maybe, not name me 10 midfielders of all time.

Zidane had Figo, Del Piero, had GOAT level defensive midfielders behind him and the others etc, don't try and sell the hooker with the heart of gold.

Iniesta is like the 3rd wheel, maybe even 4th with the first Barca treble, could be even 5th or 6th. Iniesta is the GOAT assist the assist player. Even tho he is an utter c*nt, Biscuits is just as important to Barca and Spain as Iniesta has been.

Iniesta definitely had the eye for the big occasion.

Ahh I remember that final with , young Daniel Alves , Daniel Carvalho , Fernandinho, Nilmar, Dagoberto

When Juanfran was a flying winger and Sergio Garcia was supposed to be that boy!

:banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ahh I remember that final with , young Daniel Alves , Daniel Carvalho , Fernandinho, Nilmar, Dagoberto

When Juanfran was a flying winger and Sergio Garcia was supposed to be that boy!

:banderas:

:myman:

Dani Alves scissors/overhead kick that hit the bar/post and Spain being 9 down after 20mins and still giving Brasil a game till the last 5 mins when they scored. One of the best 1-0 games I've seen at that level.