Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In terms of talent he was but his peak was to short to consider him godtier.
He won WC, Champions League and League title and influenced a whole generation. Just like Maradona breh was about that partying life style. Saw him wasted at Tryst in vegas with some dime pieces in 2008ish :wow:. I compare him to Maradona as they both have this aura around them

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
How is he not? One of the most class players ever. Dude's vision is otherworldly, he still prolly the 2nd best player on the world's best team at damn near 35. The driving force with Xavi for what was prolly one of the best club sides ever assembled.

He's up there...I don't know of too many who were that good for that long.

Top 10 of all time though ?

Midfielder's I agree

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Top 10 of all time though ?

Midfielder's I agree
Iniesta is most definitely top 10 midfielder of all time. across all players, nah. He's the most decorated midfielder ever after Giggs and he's won the everything internationally. We forgetting his displays during 08/09, 10/11 and 14/15 seasons? I can't put him over Zidane because he really did everything himself, Iniesta had one of the greatest players ever (messi) to help him a huge load. Zidane didn't have a messi type player.