Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That man tried to end Charly's career and had the nerve to shake his hand? :hhh:

If I was Charly I'd have slapped that fakkits hand away from me.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charly musonda you fukkin genius!!!!!!!

Mcgregor with a top bag finish!

Good to see young Charly is performing well up there. :ehh:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Good to see young Charly is performing well up there. :ehh:

He needs to get a wee bit stronger for the domestic games but he has a fantastic level of skill and awareness.

Was a joy to watch when he came on and I can't wait for him to get more games under his belt and get to know the squad better, special talent.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
He needs to get a wee bit stronger for the domestic games but he has a fantastic level of skill and awareness.

Was a joy to watch when he came on and I can't wait for him to get more games under his belt and get to know the squad better, special talent.
Just saw the pass and the goal:damn:

I almost nutted in my pants :damn:

Jesus Christ that was beautiful

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This Conte and Batshuayi thing is looking funnier and funnier with each passing game.:francis:

I'm sure he'll slow down, surely. :francis:

Very suspect indeed. Bats not the most skillful player but always scores and puts in a shift. Now look at Moratas delicate ass.

Conte should of given him more opportunities then he did, but Batshuayi just doesnt do what Conte likes his CF to do, which is hold up the ball, win headers and be a nuisance in the oppositions penalty area for the runners to get the second ball , in the box. he was really lucky that Costa stayed that extra year, as he did everything that Conte wants and more. What Batshuayi is good at is poaching goals, he was never going to be anything more than an impact sub at best under Conte. It's an Italian coaching cultural thing, they have a cautious first mentality, dont fully trust younger players and have a strict and structured way on how they want to play.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Bellerin about to give AFTV another 100,000 subs. Robbie was probably watching that video like...
giphy.gif