Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Thaigo Silva that soft to be benched in this game. He tends to show up on people's lists talking about the best CBs but Marquinhos as captain while he is out is:patrice:

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
No, Neymar was better than Marcelo for me. First half he was selfish, I agree. But the second half he ghosted past their defense and midfield at will. Everyone else on PSG let him down tbh.

Veratti was running around today lol.
You see this 1st half was a big problem. You don't do useless dribbles against Madrid cus you won't have tones of opportunities against them. Sometimes you just need to pass and let others score. That's why I think he lacked responsibility. Otherwise he was great.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
You bruvs got Rabiot all wrong, dude is a legit baller, he was looking like a skilled veteran out there bossing madrid's midfield, but he did become very wasteful towards the last 15 min of the game, all thanks to the tactical unawareness of Unai Emery....

No way you should allow 2 goals in the last 9 or 8 mins. Emery is :trash:

You could probably hire Marco Silva and get better results :hhh:

...who has to be the only one to blame in this defeat., Cavani, Neymar and Mbappe were causing havoc to Madrid's backline, surely you want to keep pressing and attacking and not change that, instead he takes off Cavani and puts in rightback in Meunir, and pushes up Dani Alves... :what: With all that quality on the bench in Draxler and Di Maria...hes gotta get the axe of PSG are eliminated.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
DWBqtqhW4AEMusV

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
PSG easily. Real madrid has been shyt and been in bad for awhile. But i still wouldn't say they are completely out. It depends which real madrid side shows up. This is a major test for emery. If he doesn't win CL or at least make it to the finals than hes gone.

:mjlol:

Canadians and football talk :scust:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Emery getting fired is going to be the least of his worries if they fall short.

If PSG loses in the round of 16 with all that money they spent this summer, there might be a good old fashioned honor killing at the Parc Des Princes :nasser:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Watching the Liverpool goals now since I was work earlier. That Salah goal is mos def the type of goal that would make you rage quit in FIFA.

How about Ronaldo’s pen kick goal where the keeper dives the right way but still doesn’t save it..thats drives me off the walls in fifa

:leon:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
PSG was PSG or maybe its Emery's coaching. They were in it for much of the game but they could not remain switched on. Their midfield wasn't as bad as Juve's but Lo Celso was quite bad and their desire to pass it out of the back was quite risky. Mbappe also did not perform as well as he should have and Neymar carried the burden of attacking the entire time. The ref was also bad, Real's players diving like that and he was buying it.

Emery isn't a big time manager...the fukk was Lo Celso playing in that match for he was awful.

Let's see if PSG make a Barcelona typle come back :mjlol: