Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Tite named 15 out of the 23 players that’ll be on the World Cup roster. No real surprises thus far.

Proposed starting line up.

Fechada em nomes com uma situação consistente em seus clubes e que, dentro da seleção, já estejam confirmados, afirmados e jogando bem. São os 11 que iniciam [Alisson, Daniel Alves, Marquinhos, Miranda, Marcelo, Casemiro, Renato Augusto,
Paulinho, Coutinho, Neymar e Gabriel Jesus]

494B9A3700000578-5401313-image-a-43_1518807230568.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

If you have Netflix, I would recommend checking out their new show based on Juventus’ season. I started watching it this morning, and it’s great if you like sports docs.

But I’m mad that it’s making me like Higuain. That’s my favorite player to hate on :beli:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Tite named 15 out of the 23 players that’ll be on the World Cup roster. No real surprises thus far.

Proposed starting line up.

Renato Augusto :scust:

What is he doing that he’s constantly getting called up??

I know he was in Tite’s Corinthians Brasileirão winning side, but the highest level he plays at is a qualifier one week every 2 months. Surely Pepe’s trusted Fernandinho should be starting along with Paulinho and Casemito

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Eibar didn't go down without a fight, it was nice to see them pushing, keeping barca on their toes. That Japanese player Eibar has was doing his thing, if he scored I wouldn't be mad.

That red card was unwarranted to me, but I wasn't on the Feild and idk what mans said to the ref.

Messi.. that cross bar's his biggest rival this season, but all and all i'm glad to see barca gain 3 points and 10 points infront of Athleti:myman:

.....for now:mjpls: