Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
One penalty and 2 lucky goals for Madrid... I've seen better from them.
Psg needs a real 6 in front of the defense, because Rabiot is not a defensive midfielder. Lassana should have started the second half instead of the young Lo Celso to hold the midfield, dude is so underrated.

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
Him, Rabiot and Neymar were the best players on the pitch, for both sides.
I've never heard of him before but he was brilliant.
They were good. Neymay too selfish tho. I would say Marcelo was the best of both sides. This Alves vs Marcelo fight was insane.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This isn't a bad result for PSG, sporting wise. I didn't expect them to beat Real in the Bernabeu.

They can 100% pull off a 2-0 or 3-1 win at home. They are monsters there. They'll have to play Di Maria at RW, he's good but Di Maria's experience and talent will be key for a victory.
Apprantely Cavani was ecovering from an injury? I expect him to play better the second leg. Madrid's D wasn't all that.

But holy shyt, Neymar was ripping through them at will. His teammates let him down today.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
They were good. Neymay too selfish tho. I would say Marcelo was the best of both sides. This Alves vs Marcelo fight was insane.
No, Neymar was better than Marcelo for me. First half he was selfish, I agree. But the second half he ghosted past their defense and midfield at will. Everyone else on PSG let him down tbh.

Veratti was running around today lol.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSG was PSG or maybe its Emery's coaching. They were in it for much of the game but they could not remain switched on. Their midfield wasn't as bad as Juve's but Lo Celso was quite bad and their desire to pass it out of the back was quite risky. Mbappe also did not perform as well as he should have and Neymar carried the burden of attacking the entire time. The ref was also bad, Real's players diving like that and he was buying it.