Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:lolbron: My excuse is I listen to diplomatic immunity in the gym a lot. The opening track has the line...

And leave you dead pop shot from them glammers
And go down south and rock wit them bamas

Plus im sure I always hear it used in this context

Eoin

Pro
Daps
QPR have signed Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero on a 5 year deal :wtf:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I got bored and looked at the weekend's fixtures, Man City plays QPR :gladbron:
And then I googled Joey Barton. I forgot he was suspended 12 games for that hilarious send off in last season's final. Also might be transferred to Marseille in Ligue 1, he was there for a talk with the team president today.

(I'm not a soccer expert, but I found his antics last year funny. Do we care about him though? Is he a good footballer?)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I got bored and looked at the weekend's fixtures, Man City plays QPR :gladbron:
And then I googled Joey Barton. I forgot he was suspended 12 games for that hilarious send off in last season's final. Also might be transferred to Marseille in Ligue 1, he was there for a talk with the team president today.

(I'm not a soccer expert, but I found his antics last year funny. Do we care about him though? Is he a good footballer?)

If he wasn't so dumb he could've been a very good EPL player instead of a slightly above ok.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

It's a DC area/Chicago area term for lame people

I'm not a fan of Big Sean at all. His voice is the worst. Kendrick Lamar is cool

Big Sean talks about his penis too much. It weirds me out and I'm incredibly comfortable with myself.

When he says things like, 'bytch I'm 10 feet tall when I'm standing on top of my dikk' I'm just like :scusthov:. That's just gross Big Sean.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
El Clasico is today.

The real clasico.

tumblr_m9j2573fZZ1qety1eo1_500.jpg

you DC c*nts are toast