Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That's my argument...he didn't. And its been made clear that he didn't because he offloaded a shyt ton of players and brought in even more. If Pep woulda came in with Martial, Pogba, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata, Lingard, etc. I think he wouldn't have had to bring in 200 million worth of players...

And Jose CAN use attacking talent...he doesn't always...people forget dude had the greatest pure attacker of the modern game in CR7 and didn't win UCL. :manny:

You prefer to inherit Martial lingard,mata,herrera. ( didn’t inherit Pogba) over DeBryne,aguero,sterling,fernandinho,david silva? Ok. Your preference I guess.:manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You prefer to inherit Martial lingard,mata,herrera. ( didn’t inherit Pogba) over DeBryne,aguero,sterling,fernandinho,david silva? Ok. Your preference I guess.:manny:

Its a push. Sans Silva and Aguero. Honestly, KDB and Sterling weren't at the heights they are now and Fenandinho wasn't enjoying rejuvenating football. Just saying. I think that narrative in Manchester is always going to be skewed in ManU's favor, as if Pep didn't come in and change the face of the entire squad.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

HPo3bz2.png
LMUh2n9.png
z39MqK1.png

Lmao Elnenny been sending hella shots at Sanchez recently the squad really didnt fukk with him at all :russ:

I can honestly see him disrupting the cohesion at United as well after a few bad results :yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Looks like we are signing lucas moura but i prefered david neres or malcom. :yeshrug:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Barcelona taking care of business early.

Valencia, Leganes, Barcelona and Sevilla.

Hopefully Valencia takes the cup. I want to see them back to their glory days of old.

The Doblete :wow:

Back to back UCL finalists :wow:

Villa, Silva, Mata, Joaquain, Soldado :wow: