Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Ronaldinho was a legendary player. Won everything and played with joy. I'm sad we didn't see more of his genius seeing that he fell of hard at only 28. Look at messi at 30 going on 31 still doing great things. Look at c ronaldo at 32 going on 33 still doing great things. That too should have been ronaldinho :mjcry:crazy what alcohol and partying can do to a player. Another footballer we didn't see the full potential of was the Brazilian ronaldo.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
If Arthur Gomes has his breakout year like I expect, Bruno Henrique builds on last year, and Rodrigao can keep scoring goals like this I really like our chances this year with or without Gabi.

It was against Linense, but Arthur’s brace is encouraging for what he has in store this year...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Only thing that might allow PSG win against RM is their attack. Madrid's midfield would nullify's PSG's midfield every single day of the week.

Only top class midfielder that PSG have is Veratti and he isn't even better than Casemiro. Rabiot and Draxler can't step up to Modric and Kross.

If Ronaldo and Benzema can start firing again, then it's a wrap.

PSG gonna get exposed. Emery ain't the man for the job.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Ronaldinho was a legendary player. Won everything and played with joy. I'm sad we didn't see more of his genius seeing that he fell of hard at only 28. Look at messi at 30 going on 31 still doing great things. Look at c ronaldo at 32 going on 33 still doing great things. That too should have been ronaldinho :mjcry:crazy what alcohol and partying can do to a player. Another footballer we didn't see the full potential of was the Brazilian ronaldo.
don't forget Adriano:mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Only thing that might allow PSG win against RM is their attack. Madrid's midfield would nullify's PSG's midfield every single day of the week.

Only top class midfielder that PSG have is Veratti and he isn't even better than Casemiro. Rabiot and Draxler can't step up to Modric and Kross.

If Ronaldo and Benzema can start firing again, then it's a wrap.

PSG gonna get exposed. Emery ain't the man for the job.

I was with you until RIGHT THERE.

I just....:wow:

I agree that PSG/Madrid won't be the bloodbath people are saying it will be but...I just wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. But you are right if there's going to be any difference makers its going to be Modric and Kroos.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the lad Flanagan also gets stuck in at home too:wow:

If only @eddiebryant was still around to see his boy made it and is #HOH:mjgrin:

Our LFC thread at the hamster was lit, idk why we never continued it here:mjcry:

I still remember the struggle days when all we had to stan was Konchesky,Meireles,Poulsen,Babel:blessed: