Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
i cant say that i agree breh. some about AJ that just irked me. i just felt he thought he was much better than he was.

the one thing with theo he would bring to the team that aj didnt was the pace with and without the ball. which is one thing we lack it would really help us on the counter. but i think our problem on the counter is we dont zip the ball around with pace even though we keep it well.

Walcott is the fastest, if not one of the fastest players in football...but his end product is inconsistent. Adam Johnson showed flashes of brilliance. He's gonna do well at Sunderland.

City really do need to invest in another CB.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Funny how gliver has all these arsenal fans shook since sohh so they spend there time tryna put down liverpool :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Walcott is the fastest, if not one of the fastest players in football...but his end product is inconsistent. Adam Johnson showed flashes of brilliance. He's gonna do well at Sunderland.

City really do need to invest in another CB.

its better than fukking Adam Johnson's :russ:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dzeko is garbage. youre supposed to score 14 goals when youre playing for man city.

beattie got 25 odd, phillips was getting 30, dion dublin used to score goals... dzeko still ain't shyt.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I wouldnt. You have a team with no wingers in City, why would he play well for Arsenal who have Gervinho?

You know how I feel about Khloe but we are light up top. Given the time remaining I don't know what we can do, unless the club has something lined up.

Our game is reliant on width and Ox could fill the void for the year.

Funny how gliver has all these arsenal fans shook since sohh so they spend there time tryna put down liverpool :laff:

:mjpls: y'all mention us more than anyone.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
arteta has had a better career than gerrard and wilshere and diaby each have more natural talent than any liverpool midfielder for at least 25 years.

theres no comparison in mildfield between the clubs.

:laff: again whats with the liverpool hate, you and everton or united fan? Or is it just cause gliver dont like liverpool? Guess he has a reason to tho whats yer reasons?

I would love to know what he did to you guys in sohh to crave his acceptince this much :laff:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might have more to do with the fact that liverpool fans have delusions of grandeur.

there's just not much to like about current liverpool and a lot to laugh at:

- fell from top 2 to not mentioned at all
- spunked tens of millions on players everyone knew were shyt
- finished below everton
- manager embarassed you, universally declared a c*nt
- player embarassed himself, universally declared a c*nt
- owners embarassed by players and manager, sacked the c*nt

:damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You know how I feel about Khloe but we are light up top. Given the time remaining I don't know what we can do, unless the club has something lined up.

Our game is reliant on width and Ox could fill the void for the year.
but its Ox and Gervinho.

Gervinho will just run to the end line and put the ball out of play 10 times. the only time he gets a cross in, somehow that gets blocked and bounces off him for a goal kick.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
7 years though :shaq:

sahin03.jpg

:ahh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:laff: again whats with the liverpool hate, you and everton or united fan? Or is it just cause gliver dont like liverpool? Quess he has a reason to tho whats ye arsenal faggits reasons?
emotional for nothing. theres a reason liverpool havent been serious title contenders since the 80s you know, apart from the conspiracies I mean. below average players.

people say diaby is brainless but all that means is hes a more technical version of gerrard. a fit diaby at liverpool ends gerrards miserable career.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:laff: again whats with the liverpool hate, you and everton or united fan? Or is it just cause gliver dont like liverpool? Guess he has a reason to tho whats yer reasons?

I would love to know what he did to you guys in sohh to crave his acceptince this much :laff:
breh, straight up Liverpool are just a comedy club that everyone laughs at. You Liverpool brehs mention Arsenal more than we do Liverpool. The only time we step in on Liverpool is when everyone is laughing at you (goal scoring balloons, jay spearing, suarez's finishing, Daglish, Andy Carroll, the boom-bust cycle, etc).

Montez

Superstar
Daps
but its Ox and Gervinho.

Gervinho will just run to the end line and put the ball out of play 10 times. the only time he gets a cross in, somehow that gets blocked and bounces off him for a goal kick.

:yeshrug: Breh what else can we do if we aren't going to pay him. At least we don't have to depend on Gervinho as much as we did last season.