Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The US has a fullback named Lichaj in Nottingham Forest who can ball like that:ohhh:

But we still trotting out Jermain Jones and DeMarcus Beasley and shyt like that...:snoop:

fukking Awful...

On the Arsenal side, loan all these garbage youngsters cept Nelson and Maitland-Niles.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Barca losing Neymar might've been a blessing in disguise. Now that they can no longer rely on their attacking trident and have a manager who demands more from them there's a much better balance in the team.

The inevitable Barca/City Champions League clash is gonna be :ohlawd:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Barca losing Neymar might've been a blessing in disguise. Now that they can no longer rely on their attacking trident and have a manager who demands more from them there's a much better balance in the team.

The inevitable Barca/City Champions League clash is gonna be :ohlawd:

If De Bruyne isn't 100% it wouldn't be close. Not to mention Suarez and Messi would eat Otamendi alive. And if Pique, Ter Stegen, Umtiti and Vermalen, Roberto and Alba keep form Barca's defense would win out too.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arsenal :snoop:

I knew that shyt was over the moment that trash lineup was trotted out.

Garbage performance, with no excuse. This team is kaput.

I get resting guys like Ozil, Lacazette, Alexis, and Wilshere. They played much of the festive period, and there are far more important matches on the horizon coming up. But at the very least start Giroud. Welbz, Walcott, and Iwobi is not scaring anyone.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Messi, Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez showing out...:damn:

I like this kid's courage and control. Dude had four defenders on him, still dribbled into the box and had a shot, a damn good shot. Idk what Valverde is doing, but he's got Thomas fukking Vermalen looking like a top world class defender. Paulinho ballin, Andres been revived. Never thought a player as good as Rakitic can look like an extra in this side. If there's one thing they could do better is score more goals from players not named Lionel. I think Coutinho can do that for them.

But Messi is master class this season though. I mean he's playing transformative football this year. :wow:
Dembele is back?

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
THAT DUDE SMILING SHOULD BE A SMILEY
DS9NIANWsAA7cjD.jpg