Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Messi, Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez showing out...:damn:

I like this kid's courage and control. Dude had four defenders on him, still dribbled into the box and had a shot, a damn good shot. Idk what Valverde is doing, but he's got Thomas fukking Vermalen looking like a top world class defender. Paulinho ballin, Andres been revived. Never thought a player as good as Rakitic can look like an extra in this side. If there's one thing they could do better is score more goals from players not named Lionel. I think Coutinho can do that for them.

But Messi is master class this season though. I mean he's playing transformative football this year. :wow:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Messi, Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez showing out...:damn:

I like this kid's courage and control. Dude had four defenders on him, still dribbled into the box and had a shot, a damn good shot. Idk what Valverde is doing, but he's got Thomas fukking Vermalen looking like a top world class defender. Paulinho ballin, Andres been revived. Never thought a player as good as Rakitic can look like an extra in this side. If there's one thing they could do better is score more goals from players not named Lionel. I think Coutinho can do that for them.

But Messi is master class this season though. I mean he's playing transformative football this year. :wow:

Barca finally have an actual coach. And it's showing

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Where is he going to play, because you already have the best right winger/flank in the league and that is the only position Mahrez can play.

Add the fact that you also have Mane, Ox and in a pinch play Wijnaldum, Lallana and even TAA play there as well, it doesn't make sense to me tbh.

I don't think they're interested tbh. I still think the priority is Lemar, which will likely happen in the summer.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Of the various young French talents Martial has the best close control.

Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar are all good but man...Martial in close spaces is dangerous.
On his day there are few players in the world that can dribble like he can.

Mourinho needs to let him get a good run of games on the left wing.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Where is he going to play, because you already have the best right winger/flank in the league and that is the only position Mahrez can play.

Add the fact that you also have Mane, Ox and in a pinch play Wijnaldum, Lallana and even TAA play there as well, it doesn't make sense to me tbh.
Would gladly take Mahrez at united.