Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps

Holgate said Firmino racially abused him. From what I saw it looked like he said “Are you crazy? You son of a b#tch” in Portuguese.

But I’m not a trained lip reader.

Ive no idea what was said....wonder if they'll come out wearing t shirts in support of Firmino like they did with Suarez when Kenny Dogleash was the manager :mjpls:

Last edited:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Hazard al Madrid?:whoo:
its still amazes me that they dont have a quality striker, i know you cant blame benzema for all of their problems but their lack of striking options is bizarre for one of the world biggest clubs

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
its still amazes me that they dont have a quality striker, i know you cant blame benzema for all of their problems but their lack of striking options is bizarre for one of the world biggest clubs

Heard Real is lining up a bid for Icardi. :ehh:

But that man Immobile ain't letting the Capocannoniere go without a fight. Immobile with 20 goals and 7 assists. :wow:

That man is reborn. Bringing back that 2013-14 Torino feeling back :wow:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Madrid are fukked domestically, they should be happy coutinho can't play in the CL, then again i doubt they are winning the CL. Gonna be a trophyless season for them with zidane being sacked. I don't understand why they're such a stubborn club. Buy a fukking striker! :mjlol: