Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
2nd worst fukk up Inter did after letting Ronaldo to bulk up :scust:

Madrid is not seeing barcelona anytime soon unless they buy Hazard, Neymar or Mbappe
thats not happening lmao. Madrid better hope asensio and vinicious junior come good. Asensio doesn't impress me tbh. Better hope bale stops getting injured and buy grieezman or icardi. Also buy some full backs and start training isco to take modrics position as he gets older.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
thats not happening lmao. Madrid better hope asensio and vinicious junior come good. Asensio doesn't impress me tbh. Better hope bale stops getting injured and buy grieezman or icardi. Also buy some full backs and start training isco to take modrics position as he gets older.
Asensio had a good August and then dissapeared.
They seem to have given up on Bale and are probably waiting for that inevitable United offer
Vinicius may crack under pressure,the 45 million price tag and the fact they paid that when he was 16 may backfire

Majestic

Daps
Hahahahaha. Basically. Barca looking unstoppable. Holy shyt if PSG and Barca get the UCL final...

:lolbron:

The second half of that Clasico was a Little Bighorn level slaughter.
Coutinho can't play in the cl which is why im going for a city and bayern final or a city and psg final. Or city and psg.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Isco and Modric are two different type of players.

Majestic

Daps
Hope to win the CL and the Copa,nothing else remaining for them.If they don't win nothing Zidane's out
Aint gonns lie if Madrid do a CL three peat I'll happily call them one of the greatest teams ever. I'll even put them over peps barca.:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
2nd worst fukk up Inter did after letting Ronaldo to bulk up :scust:

Madrid is not seeing barcelona anytime soon unless they buy Hazard, Neymar or Mbappe

:gucci:

He was injury prone and outside of the Spurs Bale hattrick game, he didnt perform at Inter. The move was best for both clubs.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I dont get it. They're walking away with Laliga and he's cup tied for the CL. why not just sign him in the Summer?:what:

Deal doesnt make sense from both Liverpool and Barca in this window.

This summer is the world cup and Coutinho is a central part to this Brazilian national team. If he plays well then Liverpool could easily ask for 200-250 million. Also, Coutinho can play La Liga and then free up Iniesta for Champions League.