Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
These teams playing that 2015/2016 football that allowed Leicester win the league. No wonder city is running away with this shyt. Just look at spurs :scust:

And people were really wondering how well Barca and Madrid will do in the EPL :mjlol:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wondered why you used mid February as a metric but then of course I saw that Arsenal host City on the 25th next month you're not slick. :russ:

Arsenal's trash away form will keep them from the top 4. It's between Spurs and Liverpool for the final CL spot.

:mjgrin: Spurs already dropping points ahead of a horrific schedule.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal is 4 points behind 4th and its Liverpool and Spurs we are chasing. Those 2 bozo clubs always find ways to fukk things up for themselves.

:heh: Liverpool have City next.

Spurs starting January 31 have:

United
Liverpool
Arsenal

Only top 4 club Arsenal plays till mid February are Spurs. We'll be in 4th sooner than later.

The schedule favors the Gunners, and to be honest, Ozil is more integral to the team than Alexis is right now. You saw how the side plays with no Ozil against West Brom, then he showed out against the Rentboys. :manny:

Personally, I'd rather see Alexis go and bring in a holding midfielder like William Cavalrho, because Xhaka is a trash liability. I'd rather start Ramsey.

Lol no. Arsenal are weak mentally. They’ve got no chance of finishing in the top 4

A weak mentally team that's come from behind to win or draw more games than any other of the top 6 clubs. Weak defensively and in the transition sure (Chambers is awful)...but mentally weak this side is not....do you even watch football. Did you even watch the Liverpool match? A mentally weak team doesn't make that match as interesting as it was, same for the Chelsea match.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The schedule favors the Gunners, and to be honest, Ozil is more integral to the team than Alexis is right now. You saw how the side plays with no Ozil against West Brom, then he showed out against the Rentboys. :manny:

Personally, I'd rather see Alexis go and bring in a holding midfielder like William Cavalrho, because Xhaka is a trash liability. I'd rather start Ramsey.

A weak mentally team that's come from behind to win or draw more games than any other of the top 6 clubs. Weak defensively and in the transition sure (Chambers is awful)...but mentally weak this side is not....do you even watch football. Did you even watch the Liverpool match? A mentally weak team doesn't make that match as interesting as it was, same for the Chelsea match.
They are weak mentally because they do not put in consistent performances

Why are Arsenal fans:cape:for this shytty team

Arsenal should be among Europe’s elite, but every season with Wenger is a waste

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They are weak mentally because they do not put in consistent performances

Why are Arsenal fans:cape:for this shytty team

Arsenal should be among Europe’s elite, but every season with Wenger is a waste

I agree they should be elite. But the mental toughness isn't this issue. The issue is the tactics and lack of consistent midfield play....I'm not Wenger out, but if he goes I'll be excited for a new set of ideas in the side.

Consistently isn't the only indicator of mental toughness. Consistency also falls to the coaching staff and the front office for not getting contracts done and out the way so players aren't checking out mid-game.